Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
(06-14-2014, 12:30 AM)Jamster Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 12:29 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I will remind people that this was posted in the goodbye-section and will be treated as a goodbye-thread.

Keep flaming and bashing away. If you guys want to argue and spread conspiracies then please take it to PM.

Goodbye, Zaeed.

No intent to be rude, friend, but this entire post is slanderous conspiracies... Just a though.

As much as I feel this thread is an attempt at causing a flame-war, I will not take it down personally. Zaeed can say his goodbyes, I'm only dissapointed to see how he chose to do it.

Again, I will ask for people not to have a flame war on this thread. Take it elsewhere. Please say your goodbyes and leave it at that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • James_Gaff, Kulthro
OK. Goodbye better luck elsewhere
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • Karakuts
Goodbye Zaeed was nice meeting you never caught up with all the drama but even if you see this as "revenge" to shadow and fultzy and whoever "fucked" you over but accusing someone of pedophilia is quite a big deal.
It is also very low and childish of you i never would of taught of you as the kind of person to deal with such issues in such a childish way.
Anyone i bid you farewell zaeed maybe we'll talk again someday
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
(06-13-2014, 11:25 PM)Eisenhorn Wrote: So i'm certain a few of you are glad i've left FL. The truth behind my leaving has been suppressed. I resigned in disgust at what was happening with the admin team. If you've seen the pastebin you will know what I am on about. Fultzy is manuevering to become SA, a role the team has decided to keep secret. He did this by conspiring to demote me with regards to closed abuse cases. At no point did he contact me, or try to notify me of this, and with the massive amount of backstabbery in the team I decided it was time to leave. I also left as I could not work with Shadow, not only is he a backstabber, he is a pedophile, dating persons age checked at 14 on FL, even if they are 17 as they claim it would still make him a pedophile under U.S law.

There are a few people on the team i'd like to give special thanks too, Soul for not being a ***, and a genuine human being. Doomdude for being freaking awesome, and impartial. Lt.Grub for the midgets and the hilarity, Vauld for being French, and Infernaw for being a great friend.

I thoroughly expect this to get censored, removed and me to be banned. But oh well, cya FL i'm outta here.

Zaeed, what happened to you? You used to be pretty damn awsome, you made some awsome dupes, did a great job createing RP ideas and zones, your writeups and storys, all rich with detail and showed you cared about what you were createing, you were a great friend and one of the few people i actualy trusted.

Then you within a day seemed to loose your mind during the MoP Inccident, you accused me of attempting to steal your dupes and claiming them as my own, cut all ties with everyone in FUMUKU, attempted to kick off clan wars between the SAA and FUMUKU, leaking information to everyone you could in an attempt to make sure it would happen, you now seem to spread hatred about me and those around me openly insulting my name if brought up.

It all came to a head when you were shown to be acting in bias in your duty and that you had gone out of your way to use your powers to punish me for something that was not actualy a violation of any server rule,policy or unwritten policy.

I hope one day you regain who you once were, because right now, you are a far cry of your previous self.

Good luck in your future endevors wherever they may take you.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 12 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Rain, Karakuts, Moisty, Dubwub, aviator, Doctor Internet, DarkN00b, James_Gaff, Tawee, D0ctor, Kulthro, Toxic
Another one down.

Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • King Kickass
Another one bites the dust.

Bye.
I am the head conspirator of the master plot of FL. I am all powerful!

So long Zaeed you were a cool dude behind all the weird stuff you would whip out in story time.

You have my best regards.
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • MasterNoda, Chech, James_Gaff, Iraqi Eagle, Kulthro
(06-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Fultz Wrote: I am the head conspirator of the master plot of FL. I am all powerful!

So long Zaeed you were a cool dude behind all the weird stuff you would whip out in story time.

Holy fuk

[Image: tumblr_lswmfaXiZ31r38vqro1_500.gif]
(06-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Fultz Wrote: I am the head conspirator of the master plot of FL. I am all powerful!

Omg Eisen wus wright, ewryone run!
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Goodbye. I never liked you or your way of moderating, but may your future endeavors be good none the less.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]