Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
Was there any need? You are stirring up hatred where none is needed. You were mod. Fine. Not a great mod, I found you rude and offensive, but a mod none the less. You abide by the rules as we all do; so abide by this forum's rules. Dont attempt to create a flame war. Moreover, you talk about several people back stabbing but I can assure you they will not work based from an opinion but a professional view. If anyone is a backstabber its you. You throw someones private life, needlessley might I add, into the mix of opinion and fact. Say goodbye and end it at that.

Goodbye, for what I hope to be, a long time.
The following 4 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Burnett, MasterNoda, Feffe, Kulthro
(06-14-2014, 12:05 AM)Jamster Wrote: Was there any need? You are stirring up hatred where none is needed. You were mod. Fine. Not a great mod, I found you rude and offensive, but a mod none the less. You abide by the rules as we all do; so abide by this forum's rules. Dont attempt to create a flame war. Say goodbye and end it at that.

Let him tell what he thinks has happened I even if its bs. I'm pretty sure no-ones here to argue I guess were now here for answers
(06-14-2014, 12:07 AM)[FL:RP]LinkedMagic Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 12:05 AM)Jamster Wrote: Was there any need? You are stirring up hatred where none is needed. You were mod. Fine. Not a great mod, I found you rude and offensive, but a mod none the less. You abide by the rules as we all do; so abide by this forum's rules. Dont attempt to create a flame war. Say goodbye and end it at that.

Let him tell what he thinks has happened I even if its bs

but as I said, he is only posting this to create hatred. He is bitter sour because there were too many complaints against his actions. He got punisjed. He can tell a "tale" as thats all it is. FL will function fine, and has been doing so, without his in-active aid.
I don't care for the drama that you're trying to create, and I wasn't a fan of your style of moderation, however I wish you well for the future.

Goodbye.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
The following 2 users Like Karakuts's post:
  • James_Gaff, Kulthro
At the end of the day he's going to get banned if he's trying to cause a flame war so let it be .His actions not mine. Some stay quiet some don't what can I say.
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • James_Gaff
(06-14-2014, 12:13 AM)[FL:RP]LinkedMagic Wrote: At the end of the day he's going to get banned if he's trying to cause a flame war so let it be .His actions not mine. Some stay quiet some don't what can I say.

A mutual agreement, of sorts.
I'm done here next thread
The following 2 users Like Paradox.'s post:
  • Karakuts, brapierwit2
I'd actually like to see a reply rather than it be removed.
The following 4 users Like Sgtbender2000's post:
  • James_Gaff, brapierwit2, Noble, JMR
I will remind people that this was posted in the goodbye-section and will be treated as a goodbye-thread.

Keep flaming and bashing away. If you guys want to argue and spread conspiracies then please take it to PM.

Goodbye, Zaeed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Karakuts
(06-14-2014, 12:29 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I will remind people that this was posted in the goodbye-section and will be treated as a goodbye-thread.

Keep flaming and bashing away. If you guys want to argue and spread conspiracies then please take it to PM.

Goodbye, Zaeed.

No intent to be rude, friend, but this entire post is slanderous conspiracies... Just a though.