A late farewell...
I'm not really sure how to say a goodbye, but this server has been fun for the time I have played it.

There have been good times and bad times for me on this server, mostly good though (Heck, I got 4 RP points), and I have made several friends on this server (I'm looking at you Morbid Cheese).

So, goodbye...

(I wish I could of made this farewell longer and slightly more dramatic, but here it is for the people that remembered me)
Farewell to you.

I have actually never met you before, but I would like to ask gently your reasons for leaving. Some people have left in the past due to personal issues with the server, others just wanted to move on to something else. I just get curious Wink

Best wishes for your future. Smile
Good luck, and goodbye Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(05-31-2014, 07:32 PM)JordanMRichards Wrote: Farewell to you.

I have actually never met you before, but I would like to ask gently your reasons for leaving. Some people have left in the past due to personal issues with the server, others just wanted to move on to something else. I just get curious Wink

Best wishes for your future. Smile

I'm leaving because I feel I have done everything to do on this server, and it's just not entertaining for me anymore, Plus I have 11 bans so if a friend desperately wants me on the server then I can, if I get banned again it might be perm.
Damn, that's one more decent roleplayer gone. Loved your little restaurants.

Good luck wherever you're going, goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • SimpleBeings
Goodbye! I would like to wish you the best of luck in the future to always be with you!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Good bye and good luck for the future buddy.
Farewell.
Goodbye, good luck in your future endeavors!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Goodbye, hope to see you on the server one day!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator