(looking for rp employees) Bank RP : Delion bank
The date will be moved.
I have tried to join the server, but it always was full.

Lets gather and see what date is perfect for all of us.
Yeah it was hard to get into the server at that time :/

(Picture of your self In game. It isn't a must)
IC Name: Alexis 'Dominus' Clark
Previous jobs: I worked at the local Windows store in the past in the technology/managing department doing a variety of tasks including Maths, hiring staff, keeping the place up to shape. I have also managed my own small security business providing security for businesses, I also have High standard qualifications along with that.
Why would you like to help the bank?: I would like to help at the bank as I have multiple skills which could be of a use to the bank varying from: Communication, Math, Security and can in general help keep it running all smooth.
What are you good at?: I am good at a variety of things, I am good with money, counting up things like debts due, how much people need and other things in that area. I am also good with Security in the weapons sector and can also be a friendly staff member at the desk and am confident at doing it!

Steam Name: Dominus
Why is fearless so popular? hjahaha
XD

Always full XD
If I am back I want to do this rp again Smile

IC Name: William Waite
Previous jobs: Bank Teller, Bank Manager, Bank Vault Security, Bank Security
Why would you like to help the bank?: What is more important then protecting peoples money
What are you good at?: I am good at shooting.

(Picture of your self In game. It isn't a must)
IC Name: Matthew 'DooZ' Steel
Previous jobs: I have worked at many small businesses, a fishing company, funeral home, gaming store, regular store, and working on me and Caree's totally new RP which we believe will be really cool.
I have also worked on a big corporation called "Blackwatch" on which I would have been higher if they didn't ended (ended as Sergeant).
Why would you like to help the bank?: Since I was a little kid I always wanted to work in a bank, I just love the smell of money and love dealing with it and satisfying people looking at their happy faces when trusting your lovely services.
So after seeing this opportunity to become a bank employee, I decided to give it a shot.
What are you good at?: I'm good at making head calculations, storing money, security, you name it, I am good in everything that evolves bank and money.

Thank you for giving me this chance to become part of this lovely bank,
Kind regards,
Matthew Steel

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!