EvoCity Newspaper
Glad it's over, the peace in Evocity is finally restored!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Burnett
Well done!
Great job!!

Perhaps you can get more people to help.develop this with graphics and.such?
(06-25-2014, 09:48 PM)Jamster Wrote: Great job!!

Perhaps you can get more people to help.develop this with graphics and.such?

Will do!

NOTICE ABOUT MAINTENANCE

**You walk through the streets of EvoCity and notice a sheet of paper pinned to the exterior walls of the EvoCity Newspaper offices. It reads as follows**

Good day, everyone. This note is here informing you the EvoCity Newspaper will be closed for maintenance and refurbishment. The date of re-opening is yet to be confirmed, and we appreciate your support during this time. Due to the recent death of Ezequiel Machiavelli the company has been disheartened and time off, as well as a general sprucing up of the offices is thoroughly needed. We thank you, also, for your support since Ezequiel's death, unfortunate as it was.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

Anna Johnson,
Head Editor.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The EvoCity newspaper is closed.
It may be re-opened in the future.
The EvoCity Newspaper will soon be re-opening.
If you're interested in designing a logo for it, please PM me as soon as possible.
Thank you!
The following 4 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • lpriml, Tmdirtbike, Davidson, Benporium
Thread has been updated, we are officially back in business and will likely be reporting on stories within the next few days.
Thank you!
The following 4 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • NarcissisticPenguin, Benporium, Tmdirtbike, Davidson
I suggest cleaning up the thread by having like. Last month isusses and then have like the archives in a spoiler of 2014 and 2015. Just to keep it relevant as soon as you get on it. Smile
Please welcome our newest member, DonkeyWaffles!
After a very good interview, Garry and I decided to accept him into the team. He will start as an intern and I expect his first article to be up soon.
Congratulations!
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Benporium
Hello everyone! Garry Wong here, with my first story for the EvoCity News! 

Today, Im reporting a story on a lovely cafe called 'Café Fleur'
Here's a view from the outside:
[Image: on0L4YY.jpg]
Here's a view from the inside, clearly showing its popularity:
[Image: 26H06IY.jpg]
Here's a view of the majority of the staff (One went away on holiday!) Frank Drebin, Hans Adler and Madelein Adler!
[Image: 6lSiKYK.jpg]
Upon questioning, the owner (Hans Adler) revealed that the inspiration for Cafe Fleur was when he was working overseas with his wife, Madelein Adler, in France where he grew fond of the lovely Cafes and their structure, and set it as a goal to create something similar, but right here in our very own EvoCity!

During the questioning, however, a situation came up where someone held up the Cafe with high-powered rifles! Although security was very low, the situation was dealt with very well, and no blood was spilt.

The service was extraordinary, the Bartender (Frank Drebin) and Waitress (Madelein Adler) were very polite and patient! (Food and drinks were very cheap too, may I add!)
Thats all for this story everyone, be sure to look out for more stories!
1/07/15
The following 3 users Like NarcissisticPenguin's post:
  • mgdwszx, Benporium, Davidson