EvoCity Newspaper
Updated, again! These stories are really rolling out, hope you enjoy the latest Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 3 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Wood, Barkles, Blurr
New article posted.
Nice to see you still updating this thread.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • mgdwszx
Updated! Little bit more drama involved. I'll be updating it soon to inform you of Ezequiel's fate...
I love to RP,

try using /hud Ingame to hide the chat to make better pictures =D
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • mgdwszx
New article posted. Sad and slightly disturbing news on the disappearance of Mr. Machiavelli...
New article posted on the war against the AAA. Enjoy!
Attempts at peaceful dialog via Steam chats has broken down. I'd like to confirm that the war is going to happen. As it stands... Faustie, Flood, and myself will act as legal mediums in the situation, writing legal documents after the war ends.

If it means anything to the Evocity News, the attempt at peace was to form a treaty called the "Treaty of Downtown"
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • mgdwszx
(05-25-2014, 06:19 PM)Jan Wrote: Amazing job, this looks great!

(06-23-2014, 04:30 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Attempts at peaceful dialog via Steam chats has broken down. I'd like to confirm that the war is going to happen. As it stands... Faustie, Flood, and myself will act as legal mediums in the situation, writing legal documents after the war ends.

If it means anything to the Evocity News, the attempt at peace was to form a treaty called the "Treaty of Downtown"

Updated, thanks.
Don't know why it quoted Jan. But okay.
New update posted on the war Smile