Unban Request
Exclamation 
Dear Administrators,
My name at that time was and still is {LNRA} Lt.grub☭.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:11680391

The admin the banned me was [FL] Whoop.

Banning Length--- 5 Days

The reason for the ban was because, I spawned THREE Barrels in the corner of the Nexus.

The reason I think you should unban me is because, One the reason I put the three barrels is because some [FL RP] guy Asked to me to decorate. I simply put the 3 barrels there because ONE I am poor, So I thought the barrels fit. Then the Server crashed and I completly forgot about the barrels and went straight for my money printers. You could of simply said remove them, but you simply banned me without warning... Also sir "Random spawning props in nexus" It wasn't random, it has a purpose earlier, but again I forgot about them........

Thank you for your time
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I can see your point here, but from my view I was alone administrating on a server with 50 people.

But to the case, I saw three props, blocking the walkway between the desk and the elevator.
People where yelling like crazy about it.

I can see that this is a misunderstanding, I will unban you, but next time, remove your props before running for contra.