Unban Request - Perm Ban
where is faustie? why is he not replying? its because he knows his ban was wrong, that is why he is not replying.
A perm is perfectly right for you mass RDM'ing a bunch of people.
Drop the attitude or I'll close this.
I'm wondering why my post has been removed? I am a witness and the deletion of a forum post without reason is slightly confusing? Could I have a resaon please? The deletion of my eye-witness account was unjustified.
Because it didn't help his case of unban, and had no evidence to support it as you could be biased.
The only thing we're waiting for is for faustie to post.
Comments removed.
Post em' again and its a day ban from the forum.
User banned for one day, failure to stop posting irrelevant comments
Why was Floormans eye witness post removed??
Jesus christ.
Right.
The 'Eye witness post' Was very likely biased, had no proof to backup ANY of the claims he had written, and didn't help anyones case.
I'm closing this, as I'm sick of people ignoring my warnings and getting themselves banned.
It will be opened when Faustie replies, which will be in approximately 10 minutes as he is currently locked out of the forums.
Sorry for the delay in responding, but it really doesn't warrant all of this crap that people have been posting, so cut it out.

As to the request - As I remember saying on the day in question, you don't shoot a rifle at a car because it accidentally hit you when it was trying to get into the garage. Then I asked why you killed him, and you proceeded to shoot me, and then everyone in the crowd nearby. At that stage, a permaban was fully justified.

Anyway, if you absolutely promise to follow all of the rules, then maybe we can shorten the ban, but if you break another rule, it'll definitely be a permaban.
Yes, Yes, Yes. I am very sorry, I promise to fully follow all of the rules, please may I have a shortened ban, And thank you for replying.