Banned the wrong guy
Exclamation 
Hello all,

Your name: Visual

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5451249

Reason ban: (Building in public)

Why we should unban you:

I know that this Thread is coming too late but Raffi said I should do that. I played on the server normaly. I was Police Comander and was on the street at Nexus. Then someone shot random at a guy with an AWP. A F.B.I dude ( I think it was the Director) builded a lift and I and he went up in the air. I want to see at the roof ,if there is this guy who shot. But I don't saw someone. Than the F.B.I dude said : we are going down! Than Raffi removed the lift and we both fall down into death. After I spawn I got Kicked and Banned. I told to Raffi and Whoop. I explained the same thing here to raffi and I think he thinks that my story is right but now he is busy and play TF2. So I went to Whoop. I told him the same thing. And he was than talking to Raffi and said I would tell lies! Than I told to Raffi again and he asked if I told the F.B.I dude that the lift is illegal. I said no. So he said 24 hours ban. And I said hmm?? It's your job to tell him that thats because your an Admin! Sure I am telling guys the rule too but it was a DONATER and an FL guy that have to know the rules. So I got banned because I don't tell a Donator and FL member that what he is doing is wrong? No! This can not be serious!

Visual
You still went up in the air..
Look no matter who built it Raffi was right to ban you because if you see props which allow you to go up you tell an admin you don't go up it. So no he didn't ban the wrong guy.