[FL:M] KPred
(04-09-2014, 12:25 AM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote: I have not lied and he /pm'd me it so...

He never PMed you at all.
(04-09-2014, 11:43 AM)Termin Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 12:25 AM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote: I have not lied and he /pm'd me it so...

He never PMed you at all.

Can you show me proof of this cuz he did.
You can't prove something that never happened.

You've lied throughout your abuse case, and it's funny, when Kpred was trying to talk to you regarding you calling him a Nazi, you were shouting down your mic that you were recording the whole situation and you were going to post it.

So, I ask, where is that video?
(04-09-2014, 12:15 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You can't prove something that never happened.

You've lied throughout your abuse case, and it's funny, when Kpred was trying to talk to you regarding you calling him a Nazi, you were shouting down your mic that you were recording the whole situation and you were going to post it.

So, I ask, where is that video?

It is on my computer. Yes i have it.
Upload it.

Even IF he called you a "jew" (which we can't see ANYWHERE at all), how does that make him a "Nazi"?
I would like to say that Pink has made this all up and has been trying to make a false recording on steam chat using 2 monitors furthermore I would like to say I accept my ban but watch the video again, pink is the one who used the trap first and taught me how to use it although pink isn't named in it look at it straight away, he is called Redscatty and he has been causing the most havoc. He renamed himself to hide his identity and this means that he is braking even more rules, check to find out if you want I have a screen shot of his name
I never once called you anything along the lines of what you claim I called you since I was busy enough with @ calls throughout the time I was online. However, I am still confused however about how you claim I called you a ''Jew'' when I barely even spoke to you the entire time you and I were on the server.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(04-09-2014, 02:23 PM)JeffTheGuy3001 Wrote: I would like to say that Pink has made this all up and has been trying to make a false recording on steam chat using 2 monitors furthermore I would like to say I accept my ban but watch the video again, pink is the one who used the trap first and taught me how to use it although pink isn't named in it look at it straight away, he is called Redscatty and he has been causing the most havoc. He renamed himself to hide his identity and this means that he is braking even more rules, check to find out if you want I have a screen shot of his name

Can i please just say we have fallen out today and that this is made up. his name is Mat on skype and here is his message to me

[15:13:00] Mat: Also, for you being an asshole and not paying attention to what i'm saying I've signed up to fearless and i'm gonna say nothing happened

Thanks you, scatty
(04-09-2014, 02:26 PM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 02:23 PM)JeffTheGuy3001 Wrote: I would like to say that Pink has made this all up and has been trying to make a false recording on steam chat using 2 monitors furthermore I would like to say I accept my ban but watch the video again, pink is the one who used the trap first and taught me how to use it although pink isn't named in it look at it straight away, he is called Redscatty and he has been causing the most havoc. He renamed himself to hide his identity and this means that he is braking even more rules, check to find out if you want I have a screen shot of his name

Can i please just say we have fallen out today and that this is made up. his name is Mat on skype and here is his message to me

[15:13:00] Mat: Also, for you being an *** and not paying attention to what i'm saying I've signed up to fearless and i'm gonna say nothing happened

Thanks you, scatty

You missed out the quote,

[15:12:57 15:28:29] Mat: Also, for you being an asshole and not paying attention to what i'm saying I've signed up to fearless and i'm gonna say the truth, nothing happened

Annnnnd the truth is out
I have the video. Umm... but yeah... it recorded my second screen xD
I will stop arguing now and i will take my ban cuz i now have no proof. If you want the video you can see it but it is only of my wallpaper.
i can only apoaise to KPred but next time i will have fraps instead of bandicam so if you do any thing like it again i will have it and i will send it in.

Sorry i will shut up and take my ban, if you want you can make it longer but i will still come on the server after.

and how do you post a video??