Unban request.
(04-08-2014, 08:10 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: But yeah, I'm the bad person here and deserve to be punished.

Agreed. No idea why we are still discussing this. You broke the rules and got punished for it. That's it, no need to bring these long pointless arguments if you know you've broke the rules.
Quote:And 'feeling offended' is a subjective view
It is not a subjective view, not at all. If you use such language, you know people get offended. It is a fact that you offended me with using the word ''moron'', how is it then a subjective view? I was speaking calmly, does not matter if you don't have the habbit of calling people off without a specific reason. Also, yes I agree with Weecow. Is there something wrong with that? Is it wrong to have another opinion? I have another opinion, however you can't respect that as I see and call me a moron. You just jumped into the conversation and called me a moron. Yes, you indeed do not have the bad habbit of calling off people without a specific reason! Keep thinking that Ruxandra.

Edit:
Quote:Sure, we were both at blame.
No, we were not. You were the one insulting, not me. Do not try to pull this on me.

Quote:But yeah, I'm the bad person here and deserve to be punished.
Thank you! Why are you then wasting our time with writing this unban request, you were fairly banned. I am repeating this rule:
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(04-08-2014, 08:23 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote:
Quote:And 'feeling offended' is a subjective view
It is not a subjective view, not at all. If you use such language, you know people get offended. It is a fact that you offended me with using the word ''moron'', how is it then a subjective view? I was speaking calmly, does not matter if you don't have the habbit of calling people off without a specific reason. Also, yes I agree with Weecow. Is there something wrong with that? Is it wrong to have another opinion? I have another opinion, however you can't respect that as I see and call me a moron. You just jumped into the conversation and called me a moron. Yes, you indeed do not have the bad habbit of calling off people without a specific reason! Keep thinking that Ruxandra.

Edit:
Quote:Sure, we were both at blame.
No, we were not. You were the one insulting, not me. Do not try to put this on me.

Quote:But yeah, I'm the bad person here and deserve to be punished.
Thank you! Why are you then wasting our time with writing this unban request, you were fairly banned. I am repeating this rule:
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Something can offend you if you wish for that particular thing to. I'll gladly give you many examples where I've seen people insult eachother, me myself have been insulted on a few ocasions but words don't bother me, they are just words. I jumped in the discussion because it involved me as I clearly explained in my early post. You agree'd to something that I found highly offensive to myself therefore I felt offended too, the reason of course is subjective. I'm not trying to put this on you, I'm merely trying to explain the 'root' of the issue, this situation isn't as simple as you try to present it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-08-2014, 08:30 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You agree'd to something that I found highly offensive to myself therefore I felt offended too.
You keep bringing this up, why haven't you contacted an admin or posted a screenshot of his insulting then? Because he was not insulting/disrespectfull towards you even a little bit.
(04-08-2014, 08:30 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I'll gladly give you many examples where I've seen people insult eachother, me myself have been insulted on a few ocasions but words don't bother me, they are just words.
You keep trying to bring up examples too, we don't need examples as this is about you, no one else. Also if words didn't bother you why do you keep bringing up that you felt offended by the discussion between Eisenhorn and Iraqi?
Quote:Something can offend you if you wish for that particular thing to.
Moron is an offensive word, but you just do not take it as serious as it is. Saying moron means that you find that person stupid, so you are offending that person. It is a fact. However, if you do not take that seriously it is you, the person who calls a person a moron, who finds that it is a subjective view. Calling someone is a moron offends that person. You just do not take the word seriously. Also, you said after that: ''I told you, he is a moron''. So you really think I am stupid, as you added a few words to verify that. Now, that is even making the offense greater than it is. Indeed Ruxandra, they are words. But words can offend people, you should know that.

Quote:I jumped in the discussion because it involved me as I clearly explained in my early post.
Actually, I was talking about the warnings Weecow was getting. Not about the situation itself. You were involved in the ban, however I never spoke to you. I only spoke to Eisenhorn, but you decided to jump in saying: ''We have two morons it seems''

Quote:I'm not trying to put this on you, I'm merely trying to explain the 'root' of the issue, this situation isn't as simple as you try to present it.
Then don't say that we are both to blame, as it is clearly you to blame.

Note:
Quote: I'll gladly give you many examples where I've seen people insult eachother, me myself have been insulted on a few ocasions but words don't bother me, they are just words.
Never compare this as people have different feelings and some people might get hurt faster than others. It is irrelevant that you have examples of people insulting eachother, as that has nothing to do with this. We are all human and each with different feelings.
As I remember the discussion started with Weecow's warning and ended with your statement saying you completely agree with his opinion. Do you deny this fact?
Credit goes to Jamie.
Alright, we're making more out of this then it is, really.

You insulted someone over OOC, fairly harshly, it's a violation of the rules and an admin saw a warning as insufficiant and issued a more proper punishment.
You've got a history of this, Ruxandra. You should know better.
Quote:As I remember the discussion started with Weecow's warning and ended with your statement saying you completely agree with his opinion. Do you deny this fact?
I do not deny this fact, however Eisenhorn told me to elaborate. I listened to him and elaborated.
Tell me this Ruxandra:

Are you claiming that you have not been insulting players over OOC the last couple of days?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-08-2014, 09:20 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Tell me this Ruxandra:

Are you claiming that you have not been insulting players over OOC the last couple of days?

That is meant for another thread I believe. When you accepted the ban request it was for /that/ situation only. Fact that you pushed other proof from two days ago during my unban request renders it invalid, or somewhere closely related to it.

So, yes. Le'ts stay on topic. Now I have a question for you:

Why did you think it was alright to override a moderator's decision?
Credit goes to Jamie.