Unban request.
(04-08-2014, 09:26 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Why did you think it was alright to override a moderator's decision?
I have my reasons which I've brought up with a Super-Admin, but in short I found that the case was not dealt with properly by this moderator.

Now this thread is about you. I can go ahead and change my banreason from
Quote:BRA (44978) - Calling someone moron over OOC is insulting, and not allowed.
to
Quote:Insulting several people over OOC
if you insist, that means that this UBR won't be any longer only focused on the BR which was approved on you, but it will be about your language and attitude over the past few days.

I will ask again:

Are you claiming that you have not been insulting players over OOC the last couple of days?
Are you saying that you have not broken any server rules?

You are welcome to answer my question this time as this is UBR is about you and your actions on FL.
I answer to Super Admins and Owner and will take questions from them.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ugh, no. This unban request is for the ban request made against me today. I'm sorry but you cannot dictate this terms without the approval of a Supervising Administrator which I would more than gladly like to see.

Now, for the moderator issue. When have you recieved the green light to deal with the situation since you considered his actions poor in regards to me? Was it before you accepted the ban request or after?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Escalated and reviewed. Inspecting staff member notes that the appealing user has not been penalised twice for the same infraction.