Unban Request: Jonesy
A last chance is a last chance and I believe any alternative approaches to this would be undermining the penal system entirely.
A last chance is a last change, no doubt about that.

But, the last ban should be covered by a fair judgemental reason, which is in this case not so certain yet.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
By the logs you have no clear evidence of how anything happened. None of these were intentional. I was on the server for 16 hours. I hit a few people, and roleplayed out each situation. Anybody playing 16 hours a day is likely to achieve the same amount if they are driving.

I appreciate that I am on my final chance of ever playing the servers again, I don't believe this is justifiable nor clear evidence that I was breaching the server rules. CDM is the reference to intentionally using your vehicle as a weapon, which I did not do.
Reckless disregard does not relive you from the responsibilities of your actions. Whether it was intentional or not, it still took place and you could've avoided it, had you exercised the appropriate level of precaution. I once more highlight your hefty history of violations of the same kind, to put it bluntly - you of all people should know better.
(04-06-2014, 05:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: However according to JoyKill he does drive wrecklessly more often, so that's why my idea would be: unban, but blacklist from vehicles.

That was from back when I had 200/300 hours. I stopped shortly after being punished for this.

(04-06-2014, 07:01 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Reckless disregard does not relive you from the responsibilities of your actions. Whether it was intentional or not, it still took place and you could've avoided it, had you exercised the appropriate level of precaution.

I know I am responsible whenever I get into my car. Which is why I roleplayed out every situation.
Jonesy. I often see you drifting around the city with a BMW. Have I not told you under several circumstances to take it outside the city?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-06-2014, 07:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Jonesy. I often see you drifting around the city with a BMW. Have I not told you under several circumstances to take it outside the city?

Ever since you told me this, I agreed promptly and kept it outside of the city from then onwards.
(04-06-2014, 07:03 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 05:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: However according to JoyKill he does drive wrecklessly more often, so that's why my idea would be: unban, but blacklist from vehicles.

That was from back when I had 200/300 hours. I stopped shortly after being punished for this.

(04-06-2014, 07:01 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Reckless disregard does not relive you from the responsibilities of your actions. Whether it was intentional or not, it still took place and you could've avoided it, had you exercised the appropriate level of precaution.

I know I am responsible whenever I get into my car. Which is why I roleplayed out every situation.

If i need to be honest over here, i've seen you Jonesy drifting around in your white BMW all the time, even recently - 3 days ago or so. Having 5 vehicle related bans rings a bell and CDMing such an amount of people during one day isn't usual, regardless the server problems.
(04-06-2014, 07:34 PM)Freezak Wrote: If i need to be honest over here, i've seen you Jonesy drifting around in your white BMW all the time, even recently - 3 days ago or so. Having 5 vehicle related bans rings a bell and CDMing such an amount of people during one day isn't usual, regardless the server problems.

I played 16 hours on that day. I did a whole lot of PassiveRP and I needed to drive around on some occasions, resulting in some people jumping infront of me, and some people being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I roleplayed out these situations and ensured their safety.

My past is my past, I did in-fact react upon these and I tried my best to not allow this to happen in the future.
What if I told you Jonesy that I played for over 10 hours this Saturday without running over a single person? Sure, I might have crashed a time or two but never ran over a single person. I like to drive around and I like to play as a police-officer. That means I often have to drive fast and risky and I can still avoid running over people. If I can avoid running over a single person, then how can you manage to run over 12 people?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator