Razer Gaming Store

Just a few hours ago the new Razer Gaming store openned just in the EvoCity centre! Now the fellow EvoCity'an gamers can enjoy smooth gameplay with their new computer stations. Since Razer don't just care about gaming, they also care about music. They provide the finest headphones available. The sound quality of the headphones is one of the best in the world.

Let's have a look at some pictures, shall we?
[Image: awe8pag6mc2b7lna72f9.jpg]

[Image: 6b1gccjf68hxksh0q0fr.jpg]

[Image: gi3fnuhmv8c5mwqsabk.jpg]

[Image: k3ofabpqn736djypfeap.jpg]

[Image: ggqozn0n1ns55klq10ca.jpg]

[Image: b4dk4r1a7n4dgooeuf.jpg]

[Image: gn2j3ezey78ipwg880ti.jpg]

[Image: npbu5o4dnfo3x5i0750o.jpg]

The Razer Gaming Store Staff:
[Razer Gaming Store - Manager] Avgar (Hans Adler) STEAM_0:0:19437228
[Razer Gaming Store - Lead Technician] Susliks** (Josh Wright) STEAM_0:1:41063062

Thanks to all people who joined the RP and enjoyed it!
The following 1 user Likes Susliks**'s post:
  • Blurr
Nice RP guys well built and planed out Smile I was going to buy a computer but the server crashed :/
Very nice work. Hope the Roleplay was just as nice as the Idea
Looks neat.
Wink 
Looks nice. Smile
if I was on I would of started a Alienware store.
(04-06-2014, 12:54 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: Looks nice. Smile
if I was on I would of started a Alienware store.

why on earth would anyone want to start a alienware store

OT:
Looks like a good RP!
Great RP! looks cool

although not all razer products are green :3 (I have a Razor Abyssus and its blue and black)

But thar doesn't matter because im being pedantic
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
We did have to make a decision on the products we were going to display on the shelfes and we do apologise to people who thought that this was a real Razer store (Just like it would be in real life) and that we didn't include all Razer items (For example Blue keyboards, few gaming mice and other stuff), but that was simply because there were no props left at all. Since we were only two at that time (Our third team member went to sleep), we had to make something out of 80 props.
(04-06-2014, 07:31 PM)Susliks** Wrote: We did have to make a decision on the products we were going to display on the shelfes and we do apologise to people who thought that this was a real Razer store (Just like it would be in real life) and that we didn't include all Razer items (For example Blue keyboards, few gaming mice and other stuff), but that was simply because there were no props left at all. Since we were only two at that time (Our third team member went to sleep), we had to make something out of 80 props.

Yeah I know man Wink
I wasn't serious it's impossible to portray all the colours

And razor is well known for being green Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Looks like a good RP!
Keep up the good job! Cheese
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.