Cruise Control
I don't see the "fail drivers" using it, they want to drive as fast as possible. Although having a breaking system which stops you straight away would help. Emergency stop.
(07-28-2011, 04:51 PM)Fallen Wrote: I don't see the "fail drivers" using it, they want to drive as fast as possible. Although having a breaking system which stops you straight away would help. Emergency stop.

Yeah. Something like the new Volvo break system. Breaks when you don't.
But I think that is hard to code Sad
(07-28-2011, 03:39 PM)Fallen Wrote: This isn't going to help the fail drivers. I think it will make CDM even worse than it already is.

How can it possibly make it worse?

+support...
I think maybe a speed limit instead of cruise control.. Use a command to set your speed to say, 30, and you can't drive over, but you have complete control of your speed from 0 to 30.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Transmission
(07-28-2011, 10:12 PM)Faustie Wrote: I think maybe a speed limit instead of cruise control.. Use a command to set your speed to say, 30, and you can't drive over, but you have complete control of your speed from 0 to 30.

+support
© Nudelholz
*Turns Cruise Control on*
*Heads into the city*
*Group of people have a stupid mothers meeting in the road*
*Driver presses the windows key*
*Mass CDM*
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Transmission, Noobias
Cruise control is for highways, which we don't have in evocity. I doubt that it's useful to use.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It should be on evo2 then.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

All we need is a way to stop the car quicker or altogether so people who run in the road don't get killed so often.
(07-28-2011, 10:12 PM)Faustie Wrote: I think maybe a speed limit instead of cruise control.. Use a command to set your speed to say, 30, and you can't drive over, but you have complete control of your speed from 0 to 30.

Pardon me for this.
But thats like in Mafia II. You press L and it limits the throttle so you can only go 30MPH, the legal speedlimit almost all over in the town. That would be great, setbinds like

bind key F1 "say /setspdlimit 30"
bind key F2 "say /setspdlimit 40"

So on and so fourth, I have always wanted such things as this to happen, it would really make the server look better if the Taxi Drivers didnt have to do a K turn just to drive through the little Zebracross gates...

DEFINETELY a plus for RP driving, and THIS cant be abused.
+++SUPPORT Cheese

You must add it nao Tounge