Dealer/Guard RP
Today, it all started with Penguin and Storm owning one of those "Everything stores". Ofcourse, I have a weakness for those so I headed over and blew tons of money on stuff I convinced my self I needed. At one point of it Penguin gave me a Steroid and I started acting all crazy, but you know Tounge. During the middle of the 10 minutes I was their talking about shit, Storm, the armed guard, walked with the president into the elevator, we were in Offices by the way. After the entire transaction Storm said "You know... he just saw there the president went, what if he tells the rebels". He was up there because the rebels were constantly threatening him. Storm then said "We either hire him... or kill him, Adrian what do you think?" so after some talking, I got hired as a guard. It was pretty fun. I had a good time with them today. Sadly I got no screenshots. Hoping Storm did? Smile

Funny thing is after some of guarding I stood on the top of our bluff, wrote a note that said "Killroy was here :3" and went to drop it on the customer below. As I proceeded to do so, I fell out of the watchwindow somehow, even though it was REALLY small, hit the ground, died, lost an M4 I had just bought, then my GMOD just... disconnected. SO yeah, I think there are demons here now, but hey, thats fine with me. Just had to say that.