Horrible Roleplay Action
Thumbs Down 
I didnt really know where to put this so I thought it should go here, today I had the worst RP experience due to 3 other players...Ive been playing this server for a while now, and I am enjoying it until today... I was RDM'd accused of reconnecting to get my car back and accused of breaking NLR.

Today me and my brother went on CityRP and went to the Apartments to settle in, as my brother was building his Apartment two unemployed came to his door and told him to open it, he did and they went it and took out shotguns and took him hostage, he alerted me so I came out and got shot, I got my Deagle out and got RDM'd, so first of the NLR states I can go back to the position I was killed at 5 minutes later, I waited 5 minutes and went back there only to be RDM'd by the same person, he set the Apartments on fire and walked away, by this point I got fed up and left, searching for other servers I rejoined CityRP a few minutes later only to be accused of breaking the rule where reconnecting to get my car, I didnt even realise my car had been stolen and then they said it was FailRP, so I left.

This was horrible a horrible RP experience and im considering not joining the server again, but maybe when all the douchebags have cleared I may reconsider.Angry
Stewie and I were playing criminals, Pretending to be "Repairmen" When we got in, we Took you hostage in your own home as we were very very mean criminals.

First, of all NLR means you Forget "everything" not a time limit for you to come back after 5 minutes... Then there was a fire, You Power Gamed and Made yourself a fireman then continued your way back up to the apartments putting the fire out in your own apartment.

If any were to fail role-play, It would be yourself.
Quote:I didnt even realise my car had been stolen and then they said it was FailRP, so I left.

You watched us drive away in it...
Quote: two unemployed

Our jobs were set to "Criminal"
Quote: he alerted me so I came out and got shot
We had him tied so that was agianst the Hostage rules.

Quote:I got my Deagle out and got RDM'd
You got out your deagle, We heard it and someone trying to get in, Of course we're going to kill anyone who is trying to kill us.

You were not RDM'd. We were actually setting up a base there for our activites etc. We were roleplaying criminals, (aka Repairmen in disguise). We went into your home to check the boiler etc etc then your friend comes and shoots Jamie, we had you tied so there was no way you could of told him without breaking rules, he dies. Then we check your other room and you had secrets buttons for your contra block thing. Secret buttons are NOT allowed. Not to mention your brother also propblocked one side of his safe. We burnt your place for contra, you then changed jobs to Fireman to put out the fire, you then came back and seen us drive away in your Trabant. You then instantly rejoined and your excuse was "You were bored" I quote. You then admitted it in OOC, where Shark did nothing. We did nothing wrong here, it was you. You're probably used to DarkRP.
Well let me correct mostly everything you said:

Setting up a base? you mean burning the apartments?.

It was Boofy who you took hostage, not me (please read the name of the forum maker next time).

He didnt tell, me I heard activity because his apartment was opposite mine I heard "Just open the f****** door" and noises of guns being drawn.

I didnt see you get in my Trabant nor drive it away.

The safe was still in construction, I went out in the hallway to see what was going on, no contraband was even in the safe, I put a keypad on the first fading door and was going to add more to the other fading doors but I couldnt because I was killed? (I couldnt go back there until 5 minutes later).

I didnt even shoot Jamie with my Deagle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I will admit to doing however is:

Going back there as a fireman to distinguish a fire from the request Boofy sent to the government. (I told him to send this request but didnt know that you cant do it while hostage)

And I thought that NLR is only being able to return to the place 5 minutes later... my mistake.

I left the server because you two were ruining my Role-play, I looked at the other servers and nothing else was worth playing so I rejoined CityRP, and I swear that is true (I said that in OOC, please read the OOC next time), I would gladly let you steal my Trabant, there sh** cars anyway, and reading back through my first post I can see now mistakes I wrote.

Point made, administrator can you please close this thread? im done discussing this.

I could argue against all of that but since you want this closed, then go ahead, end of the day, me and Jamie did nothing wrong, stop complaining because things didn't go your way.
(07-26-2011, 07:13 PM)ElementalOwnage Wrote: And I thought that NLR is only being able to return to the place 5 minutes later... my mistake.

Then you clearly don't read the box that pops up when you die - the one you click you 'agree' to....

Where it says "you forget how you died, where you died" etc....

Closed.