Raiding and Crimes
Question 
I was talking to Storm about this a little bit ago just a little while ago OOC in-game. I just want a good explanation so I 100% understand, and want corrected where/if I am wrong. So, with raiding, I understand it is when you break in to someone house and attack them/steal things from them. I understand randomly doing this is against the rules. However, from what I have been led to believe, there are very little instances when this isn't against the rules. So, you must have a good reason to raid people, and it cannot just be for money, or for stealing contraband, Even while being rebels or Corleones. So, another reason would be for revenge, if they stole from you, raided you, or killed your friend. well, if they raided you, that would be randomly raiding, aswell as stealing from you. If they killed your friend, it was either RDM or CDM, which is against the rules, or an accident, probably by car. Or, because the corleones are banned from the city. So, what other reasons would there be for raiding? I am not trying to be difficult, and I DO NOT just want to run around in game all day raiding, but it still should happen. "You need an RP Reason, such as a bad president" I understand that, but, don't the Mafia steal from people? Aren't rebels against the government, and want to destroy it? (Not if good president, that's a bad reason, and I understand that having a bad president is a good reason for rebels to raid) Wouldn't the mafia grouping up, and raiding a gun dealer and hostaging him for money or maybe supplies, or the mafia thinking someone has contraband, wanting to go steal it, a good RP reason? I was told that was not a good reason. I just want to know, then what is? What is the police force defending the city from then, besides contraband? Again, just want to understand Huh
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (: