Leaving FL, for a while.
Im also going to school, tomorrow accually. I will still be playing Gmod as much as i am now i guess. I have never do any homework so I can basicly play Gmod whenever I want to Tounge (My grades are very good, I was the best boy at school xD) Im beginning on a new school now, learning image editing, filming, animation, web design etc. Dont know if we will accually have time to do all we need on school or if I accually have to do something at home Tounge
Signature too big...
Lol Nudel
Cya man I'll prolly still talk to you on chat (:
-Signature removed-
(08-22-2010, 12:13 PM)fai222 Wrote: Im also going to school, tomorrow accually. I will still be playing Gmod as much as i am now i guess. I have never do any homework so I can basicly play Gmod whenever I want to Tounge (My grades are very good, I was the best boy at school xD) Im beginning on a new school now, learning image editing, filming, animation, web design etc. Dont know if we will accually have time to do all we need on school or if I accually have to do something at home Tounge

Hehe, same here i never make my homework and i still have no -5.5 or something
Signature too big...
(08-22-2010, 02:27 PM)s.J. Wrote: Lol Nudel
Cya man I'll prolly still talk to you on chat (:

We will. Smile
i give him 2 days , he'll be baaack
Sorry for the "flame" but don't be dumb, Fuze. Alot of people ARE beginning school again this week or next, Because this guy's decided to put a game on hiatus to work on the bigger picture. I respect him for it, actually.
(08-22-2010, 08:26 PM)The 53rd Wrote: Sorry for the "flame" but don't be dumb, Fuze. Alot of people ARE beginning school again this week or next, Because this guy's decided to put a game on hiatus to work on the bigger picture. I respect him for it, actually.

think he'd go away if he became admin?;d
lots of blabla ,no actions i'll believe when i see it .
(08-23-2010, 04:04 AM)Fuze Wrote: think he'd go away if he became admin?;d

Paven was an admin, and he's just left, am I wrong?
(08-22-2010, 08:26 PM)The 53rd Wrote: Sorry for the "flame" but don't be dumb, Fuze. Alot of people ARE beginning school again this week or next, Because this guy's decided to put a game on hiatus to work on the bigger picture. I respect him for it, actually.

I would think about going to a psychiatrist if it wouldn't be like that lol.
Dare to think!
k bye.