Banned by storm. Sorry.
Sad 
My name: Bionic Bunny (Storm Ravenholm)

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4331597

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 10.000mins

Reason for the ban: Random flaring, Random Raid.

Why we should unban you: I ran in shouting raid tried to get out my gun but instead i got out the flare in panic and shot it, i did not know at that time storm had just become the president so i was gonna tie him up and sell him to the rebels.
You do know there is a template? I suggest you change it.
I was there with Storm. You just ran into the nexus, fired a flare and started shooting at the president. No reason whatsoever.

Just because someone else gets away with it doesn't make it OK for you to do it. If, for example, I shot Shark dead and told the judge that 'Well someone else committed murder before' I don't think it'd hold up very well, do you?

Ban is justified.
(07-23-2011, 08:13 PM)Faustie Wrote: I was there with Storm. You just ran into the nexus, fired a flare and started shooting at the president. No reason whatsoever.

Just because someone else gets away with it doesn't make it OK for you to do it. If, for example, I shot Shark dead and told the judge that 'Well someone else committed murder before' I don't think it'd hold up very well, do you?

Ban is justified.

I did shout Raid before it im not lying please dont perm ban me!!
And? You had no reason for the raid. Hell Storm hadn't even said any laws yet, he'd just been made president a minute ago.

Shouting raid doesn't make it OK if it's still random.
(07-23-2011, 08:13 PM)Faustie Wrote: I was there with Storm. You just ran into the nexus, fired a flare and started shooting at the president. No reason whatsoever.

Ban is justified.

Im so sorry give me a last chance i wont do it agian i love this server soooo much and i was gonna donate! Sad
(07-23-2011, 08:16 PM)Faustie Wrote: And? You had no reason for the raid. Hell Storm hadn't even said any laws yet, he'd just been made president a minute ago.

Shouting raid doesn't make it OK if it's still random.

Also i joined after he was president and i was gonna mae him hostage for the rebels.
Thats no rp reason.
The ban isn't a perm, its 10k.
(07-23-2011, 08:23 PM)Storm Wrote: Thats no rp reason.
The ban isn't a perm, its 10k.

What why, i didnt no and sorry i couldnt see a ban time.
(07-23-2011, 07:41 PM)00PsychoBunny00 Wrote: My name: Bionic Bunny (Storm Ravenholm)

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4331597

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: Forever (There was no time)

Reason for the ban: Random flaring, Random Raid.

Why we should unban you: Because i had a reason to raid and i had the wrong gun out when fired, and yes i did shout raid! And also i love this server sooo much!!!

Im sorry can you just give me one more chance i might not be on for a while and i wanna play before i go.

You can find out your ban times here: http://fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php

Derp.
(07-23-2011, 10:20 PM)Fallen Wrote: You can find out your ban times here: http://fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php

Derp.

Okay its changed.

Can you at least shorten it?