Unban Request, been gone five months.
Your name: Lazers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23095275

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: Perma'd

Reason for the ban: Metagame and general retardation.

Why we should unban you:

I've been gone five months, and would kinda like another chance. I think I've calmed down. :V

I've forgotten the real reason Killjoy banned me, I know he banned me from the forums for the reason 'I don't like you.' so I dunno.

Anyway, an unban would be real nice, seeing as I can't find an RP server anywhere that even comes close to Fearless.
Mods are asleep?
You have to wait, admins reply when they reply calm down.
(07-25-2011, 12:19 PM)Fallen Wrote: You have to wait, admins reply when they reply calm down.

Was just wondering if the post wasn't visible or something, three days is quite a while for a forum this active.
Yes but we don't jump to help people who were mingey enough to get perms.
Did you have another forum account that was banned?
OH WAIT.
You're this guy:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=617
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2122
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2117&page=2

You're the guy who has complete hate toward every admin for no reason at all, and you are definitely not going to be unbanned as I have had countless bad experiences with you before I got admin, and because I already know you're going to be just as bad as you used to be. Smile
Shrug.

I was filled with rage, that has changed.

However, those did not result in permabans. The permaban was simply because Killjoy did not like me because I objected to something he said.

Of course, I still refuse to accept the whole 'omg players get no say we are gods lol' attitude that the admins used to have; but it looks like that too has changed for the better.
The things you said on the forums are enough for 10 permabans let alone one, sec lemme quote:

Quote:Of all the RP servers I choose to rejoin. I pick the one with abusive admins, shit players who REVEL in RDMing for no reason, and with people who can't RP worth a toss.

Quote:What is a warning level, and why should I care?

Quote: And this is why the admins suck, because they're basically uplifted trolls.

Hell, you even flamed on the thread that announced Flame becoming admin.
Quote:Congratulations, I hope you find banning everyone really fun

I know that as soon as you get unbanned, you'll start flaming everyone again. Especially admins.
Hell I remember one time you raided me once, I killed you and you tried to get me banned for RDM.
(07-25-2011, 01:15 PM)Storm Wrote: I already know you're going to be just as bad as you used to be. Smile

Can I just... add something to that line?
People can change. It's ofc your decission. But I just wanted to say that.
I'm well aware I should not be posting here (no hard feelings if you give a warning), but I just want to point out that Lazers is actually a pretty cool guy who just lost his temper nearly half a year ago.

I suggest you just give him another chance. Hell, Visual got another chance even though he had more bans than this guy.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Neither of you should. Its called backseat adminning.
But maybe you're right, my vote is still a very adamant No.
However I'll let another one of the admins who experienced this guys flaming make the final decision.