Goodbye FL. (PERMA banned as of 11:28 AM)
I never really knew you, But when I saw you on the server you were a minge.

Goodbye.
Never do the same again and/or such related subjects. You deserved the permanent ban.

Goodbye.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Adamantite
Never really saw you around, but bye.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well, this is a shock.
ive always known you as a good RPer

but what happened happened. and I personally forgive you

Goodbye and goodluck with your life
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Dissapointed of you, seeing what you did. Did not expect this from you.

Goodbye
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Goodbye man. I enjoyed playing with you.
(02-21-2014, 04:44 PM)Grub Wrote: So long friend. Say hello to your brother for me Smile. We had some good times, sad to see you go, but you know the consequences of your actions which saddens me deeply... I just hope you don't make the mistake of others by buying GMOD and having a second account.. See you round'.

So long Adam James.

It is sad. It's sad the rules can't even be defined - so they can be manipulated and changed so easily. I was permanently banned from the community for the exact same reason, the purpose? To get a fresh start. I didn't enjoy roleplay anymore and I didn't exactly have the best reputation. Good players getting banned in an attempt to benefit the community by changing their attitude towards it is ridiculous.

All of the donations to the community, the time in which I have been here, the friends I have made and any form of contribution in general should be enough evidence I care about the people here. Having it all thrown back in our faces for good intentions is pathetic.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, but to round-off my general point, something that has happened much more recently which can be taken as a clear example of what I am trying to say.

The fact administrators all jump on board on admin abuse requests is just dumb, it should be the administrator involved and the final decision should be made by Soulripper. Any input from other admins especially when claiming it is "unbiased" is unnecessary and overwhelming for the player making the admin abuse thread, questions are being asked which require no answer, just to stall so a master plan for shutting them down can be made.

The way this community runs is a joke, completely corrupt. I love it, the times I have had will never be forgotten and the people I have met are amazing - but get it together.

To Adam James: I'm with you, although your intentions were a little more aggressive - goodbye, take care.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
What heartless souless creature could have done this to you Adam James?
Goodbye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Bye and you will be missed. I had fun play with you and Rozzok James a very long time ago.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
The following 1 user Likes D Castiel's post:
  • Adamantite