[Unofficial]Vortex
Will be interesting to see what you guys will do ingame!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-03-2014, 07:12 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Will be interesting to see what you guys will do ingame!

Well first we will need to build some form of "time machine" we already have some ideas but... Well im not giving away any details. Then we shall hopefully start RPing. The advantage of "Time travel" is that it enables our clan to do futuristic, current and lets say medievil rps. That being said there have been some well problems with certain members (not going to go into detail) that might delay thigs a bit. But on a more positive note, the first vortex RP (mechanicRP) got all the partisipants their first RPpoint, including mine. So there is hope for us yet!

Anyway i appologise on any mistakes i might have made its late and im writin this on my phone.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Ahem, guys? am i gonna get some PMs or not?
What is threatening you and why should we save you?: My wife was raped, my childreen killed by same man and my brother went to his clan (man who murdered my children and rape my wife). My job is find that man and revenge my wife and childrens cause he stole my brother, and killed my childreens. Im pretty good at building but i think your clan need to teach me more and i need someone to protect my ass Cheese.
Name:Paul Jackson
Previous Employers(if any):no
OOC Information:Im from litlle country Slovenia in Europe and i am strong, litlle man worth of trust.
Steam Name:CommanderBro
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:45312540
Bans(if any/be honest we will check):1
Blacklists(if any/be honest we will check):0
Time on the Server:its more than 50 hours. I think it is 57 hours.
RP points(if any):0

I hope i will come in that clan.
The following 1 user Likes jfd13's post:
  • butter
Congratulations CommanderBro you have been accepted for a meeting, pm me on the forums or add me on Steam ([FL:RP]BlackForest) so we can arrange a meeting
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • butter
Vortex are now recruiting members so feel free to put in a application.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Doc's post:
  • butter
Well unfortunately i have come to the difficult decision to shut Vortex down.
It was just becoming silly, having Ranks between Friends. I realised that it would be easier for myself and my friends if i closed the Clan and we Roleplayed normaly together with no competition of Ranks.
(05-04-2014, 08:50 AM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Well unfortunately i have come to the difficult decision to shut Vortex down.
It was just becoming silly, having Ranks between Friends. I realised that it would be easier for myself and my friends if i closed the Clan and we Roleplayed normaly together with no competition of Ranks.

That's a shame man! I saw a lot of promise in vortex!

Oh well that's your decision and I see your points, I've had that problem a few times with my clan
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(05-04-2014, 09:05 AM)Barkles Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 08:50 AM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Well unfortunately i have come to the difficult decision to shut Vortex down.

That's a shame man! I saw a lot of promise in vortex!

Oh well that's your decision and I see your points, I've had that problem a few times with my clan

I agree it i a shame, but it caused me to almost lose contact to a friend at one point (we didnt speak much for about 2 weeks unless we bumped into each other on the server and even then it was just hello) so i shut it down before i could cause more damage.

It was a joint Decision with the remaining co - founders. We were all in agreement to shut down. So i dont regret doing it. Ill still miss it though
Clan declared closed by owner.
Kind Regards,
Floodify