Edwards crew sign up
As the title says I am looking for people to join my crew on my award winning dupe its a boat that floats perfecrtly and it can be sailed by anyone by grabbing the wheel at the front part of the ship, my ship is tripple deckerd it has a cabin complete with a keypad door and an amazing looking table my ship is complete with an eagle nest and my ship is armored with steel, so if you want to join my pirate crew and star in many of my youtube videos and look like a badass then sign up matie

Template for sign up

Ingame name:
Steam name:
Time zones:
Times banned:
M/F:
A working mic:
Do you like pie that is pie flavour:
Do you think your ready to join a pirate crew:
Do you have the map evocity_v33:

So yeah guys dont be shy
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
You might want to improve a lot like history, logo, pictures, more text about what the clan is about. Play around with fonts and structures of the post!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-25-2013, 04:08 AM)myfloodify Wrote: You might want to improve a lot like history, logo, pictures, more text about what the clan is about. Play around with fonts and structures of the post!

That is a slight problem my computer is being repaired and im forced to use my ipod besides im not to good at making posts however if you help me ill reward you
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
(12-25-2013, 04:10 AM)coolman65527 Wrote:
(12-25-2013, 04:08 AM)myfloodify Wrote: You might want to improve a lot like history, logo, pictures, more text about what the clan is about. Play around with fonts and structures of the post!

That is a slight problem my computer is being repaired and im forced to use my ipod besides im not to good at making posts however if you help me ill reward you

If you can't access your computer I suggest you remove the thread and wait until the pc is fixed. Take some time to figure out how you want it.

I can't help you, sorry.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'll help with templates and stuff man if you want.
I'm the guy who edits my clans OP so I suppose I'm qualified
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-25-2013, 08:15 AM)Barkles Wrote: I'll help with templates and stuff man if you want.
I'm the guy who edits my clans OP so I suppose I'm qualified

Thanks man pm me then we can talk about how were gonna do it
Yeah man I'll talk to ya tommorow
Today is my one day off clan work
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Haha, I'm sure a lot of people will sign up "matie"
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jordy, Deriptz
Please show some activity, or this clan will be closed.

You have three days or the clan will be closed.
Clan Closed due to inactivity.

Please contact an administrator to request it to be reopened.