Evocity Express Serive Roleplay - Great Succes
Heart 
well Today. I saw t-rex on the street we were Bolth bored to the death. so i came up with the idea lets start a good Delivery Company. so we did when we were talking soon snipaah came to us asking can I join u. so we said sure. 5min later at BP we picked ower name bought some doors placed props and after 10min we were done before we even had ower first deal Andreas came and asked can I join also. we had 4 dock space at MTL so he was allowed. Noobias had a great car fix and upgrade RP at Big Bills Hell he had that already in the back up server and he also got a RP point form this. I Pm'ed him to talk if we could bring him some orders after a talk 15-20min we all went back to MTl 4 guys 4 tides then we loaded all of the tides up with car parts, cars and loads more! we lined up the tides on the road a drove to Big Bill hell parked behind. and we unloaded everything lined up nice.

we did the unload part perfect.
the full RP there wasen't a single fail at us. ( the rest of the server got rdm'd Cdm'd random arrest etc - minges) we all took some pics and we will post it here.
also name 1 I forgot how to typ your name -.-
name 1= third person of the company joined near BP

some pic's

short list of name:
Cherryberry
Sgt T-Rex
Andreas
snipah

moar pics.

and photo 74 u see a 5th tides. this 1 of Shaker he also joind the RP but to bad a little to late. after ower frist deal we had 1 small deal to Andreas and snipah did this so im sure they reply here to

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Name1] is me ^^
got the same screens so ye pretty ridiculous to upload em.
It was good rp Cheese.
ow ofc snipaaaaaah Tounge
Next time Im on and it happens PM me and Ill be the message carrier and you could rp a area being a dead zone you need me to go to
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Yeah that was fun.
Everyone was whining about the minges and I was having all around great time.

Faustie came in with his M3 and we gave him a new 1200HP engine... so he put like 10 thrusters on it and on the way out I watched him tap the thrusters key... he FLEW.

Yes that was VERY fun Cheese