Presidential RP
July 16 2011
Soultopia City

Me, Adriano Catalano Valentino, the president of Soultopia. Known for his communistic way of reign. Born in Russia and immigrated to Evocity as child. He never liked the reign of his city and decided to take over Evocity on a age of 56.

Evocity's coup d'etat resulted in a re-opening to Soultopia, a communistic city with strong laws and a zero-tolerance policy against the rebels and mafia. A city where the government is respected and treated as superior.

The president's office got build, as well as a desk on the top floor to 'welcome' guests. The Nexus got decorated with Soviet flags made by a member of my team.

My councilor, Adolf Bitler, was my personal adviser and was the second command of my leadership. He made up the laws that were broadcasted with my permission and gave orders to the police and the special service.

However we got raided because the citizens were not satisfied about our laws and reign. Me and my councilor took cover in the office and in the meantime there was a huge fight against the protesters and my Government team. The fight took about 10 minutes, but of course the government was the winner.

A picture of my Nexus entrance:
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0048.jpg]

My security guards are guarding the nexus bridge:
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0046.jpg]

My councilor, Adolf Bitler
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0047.jpg]

Roles
President - SoulRipper
Councilor - Chief
Security guards - Storm and Shark
SS and flag designer - Shaker
And all the police and SS.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • StillAlive, ShakeR, 7rozen_7ear_
Shaker approves!
Woa Woa. OMG That Looks Amazing!
nice
I built a soviet nuke, Interested? :3
It was some good RP, also I was there
That was sooo sweet rp <3
undefined
For those who are wondering how our excellent reign ended; Soul had to do other stuff and jumped off a bridge, after which I jumped after him with a loud "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Awesome RP.
Idea