Ban request for RDM [HGC-SA] DooZ
Thread Title: Ban request for RDM [HGC-SA] DooZ

Name of player: [HGC-SA] DooZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Time in GMT: Not sure on GMT and everything but it happened around 17:30 Friday 14th of Februari. the timezone is London, Lisbon.

Server: V2D

Summary: Well in my ghetto RP kind of i asked the guy that i sold lots of things to as BMD, then he said that he didnt want it for an expensive price because for him i asked too much earlier and then i said ''fuck you''. Then he shot me. I do not believe this is a proper IC reason to murder someone.

Evidence:
[Image: S5Qxp2E.jpg]

[Image: qlcIbar.jpg]

Thank you.
Those screenshots prove nothing, I did not RDM you, and it was totally legit, here is the situation:
I go over my neighbour's home knowing that he was a BMD, and I knock on the door, then this guy (the one that made BR) goes behind me and says "Need some more shit?" and I say "Not for 1k" (the price I though was not fare) and everything fine, then he turns around and says "Well, then Fuck you!", and I said "What you just said to me huh?!" (using mic) and killed him.
Since it was In-Character it was fine, because I would do that if I was that character.
Then he comes back breaking NLR (you can see NLR timer) claiming it was RDM and threatening me with BR.
I asked for link after (He never gave) so I had to look for thread and here I am.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Seems legit. In all seriousness nobody would kill someone just for saying "f*** you".

Approved.