Unban Request
Your name: A_L

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10275897

Banning Admin: I dont know

Ban Length: I dont know

Reason for the ban: propblocking i think.

Why we should unban you: Cause i think it was a mistake that i got banned, i only had moneyprinters.
I remember someone with a similar name having a 2x2 PHX prop floating up by the Flea Market roof, full of contra on the top, no way of accessing it.
1847 A_L STEAM_0:0:10275897 Propblock 2011-07-21 04:11:52 [FL] Whoop
"Briggs."
(07-20-2011, 11:01 AM)Shark Wrote: I remember someone with a similar name having a 2x2 PHX prop floating up by the Flea Market roof, full of contra on the top, no way of accessing it.
1847 A_L STEAM_0:0:10275897 Propblock 2011-07-21 04:11:52 [FL] Whoop

Go check the logs.... i dont even know how to do all this, im new on the server, played like 4 hours.
I don't quite recall this ban, but I think you may have been the dude who were contraband camping, and you had a propblock blocking off your contraband room.
(07-20-2011, 12:07 PM)Whoop Wrote: I don't quite recall this ban, but I think you may have been the dude who were contraband camping, and you had a propblock blocking off your contraband room.

Maybe another guy place a prop in front of my room, i left my room with moneyprinters in, but there were still some rebels working on building some doors and stuff when i left, i dont know if they placed something in front.... cause i were looking at the stage, when i got banned, and were totally confused.
Can just plz get unbanned... i know that you cant propblock, and i didnt.
Well, your name was on the prop.

But I trust that you will not do this again.

I will unban you,

Locking and moving.