Another Unban request...yay
Your name: BadPanda

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27260057

Banning Admin: whoop

Ban Length: 10,000 minutes I believe

Reason for the ban: I was playing as a cop, walking around minding my own buisness when one of the admins (Whoop) drove right into me. i responded with shooting, and he got very angry. I died a couple minutes later, and walked back over because cops were chasing Whoop. I ran over, tried to taze him, but he drove away. Like 1 minute later I was banned.

Why we should unban you: I understand that I was banned for 'breaking' the new life rule, but isn't that amount of ban time a little over the top? It was an honest mistake, and feel there are people do MUCH worse things.
Erhm, I just spawned.

Then I was minding my own business, walking around in the town, when I see you shoot the Lamborghini, so first, I figured it was a mistake, but it ended up with you getting killed.
So after you re-spawned, you ran instantly back to your death point.

So, after seeing you ran instantly back your death point(Despite the warning on your deathscreen) I figured that you might be a rule-breaker, and people where screaming that you shot the Lamborghini randomly.

But after reading this, I understand that you did not shoot the car randomly, so therefore I will minimize the ban. And reduce it to a decent one for breaking NLR.

Sincerely,

~ Whoop.
cool, thanks a lot. so how long will the ban be? Cheese