About Doomdude
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
DoomDude1 banned me for the following reasons > Randomly stealing a police car, ignoring me, attitude issues .

Lets start with holes in the description system. No rule says that I as a gun dealer can or cannot steal any type of a vehicle.

2nd of, I did not ignore him, we had a nice conversation on the top of a building where he dragged me.

And I would like to hear an explanation about the "attitude issues", because as far as I am concerned. My attitude was pretty much adequate for an ADULT to understand.

*edited*

Just made a background check.. Ban ID 43339 Banned by DoomDude1 reason : homophobia. not allowed. So you want to say that people with mental illness are not allowed to play a game?

*edited#2*
Sorry for being this rude, but DoomDude1 do you even know what is homophobia.. You know banning players for a reason you know nothing about is abuse of administrators rights as well..
I suggest you read the rules for posting a report.

Banning you is not deemed abuse, even if you feel it was incorrectly issued.

This should be an unban request.
(01-25-2014, 05:29 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I suggest you read the rules for posting a report.

Banning you is not deemed abuse, even if you feel it was incorrectly issued.

This should be an unban request.

Yes don`t worry, I will put up a unban request, but i want the BAD admin to get punished as well.
You stole an unlocked police car as a Gun Dealer. I followed you around and sent you a PM asking you to explain your reasoning. You ignored it. Then I have sent you a notice asking the same thing which appears over the entire screen, ignored again. Then I proceeded to bring you to the top of a building to ask you in person. I asked you why you were ignoring the PM and notice when you replied that I should send you another notice, in an arrogant tone. Then I told you to immediately explain why you stole the car to which you replied along the lines of: "Because I wanted to and it was in my way".

Also, no template, read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
(01-25-2014, 05:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You stole an unlocked police car as a Gun Dealer. I followed you around and sent you a PM asking you to explain your reasoning. You ignored it. Then I have sent you a notice asking the same thing which appears over the entire screen, ignored again. Then I proceeded to bring you to the top of a building to ask you in person. I asked you why you were ignoring the PM and notice when you replied that I should send you another notice, in an arrogant tone. Then I told you to immediately explain why you stole the car to which you replied along the lines of: "Because I wanted to and it was in my way".

Also, no template, read the rules for posting an abuse thread.

So if i was a rebel and I stole your car, would that make more sense to you? Must a thief explain why he/she steals anything?

Any who. You know this server is laggy as fu*k. You said you sent me a msg, and I ignored you, are you 100% sure about it? Cuz umm, I did`nt receive any message on screen (like you said), but yes i received that PM which I noticed only when you dragged me on top of that building! Call out for the human factor!

So and again, I wanted to steal it, I stole it, must i repeat? A thieve never asks for a permission from anyone to steal anything.. And nowhere is noted that a gun dealer, chef, black market dealer or any other character is not allowed to steal... Rules are only mentioning raiding.
Logs Wrote:[18:03:16] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: /pm thak And why did you steal a police car?
[18:03:38] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: #thak I suggest you explain to me why you stole a police car.

The notice stays on your screen for several seconds before you can press a key to make it disappear. You ignored it. You claim you were lagging, yet you managed to turn quite well around the time I sent the notice, something you couldn't do while, as you claim, lagging.

Your reasoning to steal was that it was in your way and that you wanted to. Without any further RP about being a Gun Dealer stealing vehicles, you just decided to take the car "because it was in your way".

You have not:
a) Used template
b) Read this
Rules for posting an abuse thread Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

I still don't see any abuse from my end, only you breaking more rules, on the forums this time. I won't reply any more, seeing as this isn't abuse as clearly spelled out by the courthouse rules.
Closed, user warned.