1 month ban, 2nd ban
I was there at that time and since the site was trusted i did check the link - in fact in a second i realized that it was just a bad joke - picture with a gui made probably in a paint.

Anyways you really shouldn't joke about things like that especially with providing a link.
(01-03-2014, 01:11 AM)Barney Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 11:23 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Honestly me, roach, david and a couple other people were joking around then he linked the picture with the fake gui. It was all just a joke.

I can second that most of the other Players were joking around saying stuff like "lel i'll DDoS Googel" etc i wouldn't bring the "other" people into this.

i was one of the main people joking about it.
I appreciate that you were messing around and having a laugh. It's a game, they're made for fun. The link stated in OOC was just a picture from an online image service. It wasn't a good act to troll in the OOC but then again; you didn't actually link a hack, just a paint file that was uploaded.

As with agreement from the banning moderator, the suspension will be revoked. I do hope this is a lesson, trolling can be fun but sometimes it can go too far. This is just a warning to everyone and to be mindful of what you're saying and when you're crossing the line.
You were also blacklisted from OOC (Blacklist IDs: 20722 and 20723), these will need to be appealed separately in the correct section.

Ban Appeal approved.
Regards,
aviator