Ghost
I wouldn't. But when he said it was fair enought.
I did it. And he didn't whine at all.
(08-19-2010, 03:02 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: I wouldn't. But when he said it was fair enought.
I did it. And he didn't whine at all.

no, but you still broke the rules... you contacted him ABOUT THE THINGY after dying ;P
Everyone does?
Doesn't everyone yell RDM? and point out the guy? That doesn't count like NLR.
(08-19-2010, 06:16 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Everyone does?
Doesn't everyone yell RDM? and point out the guy? That doesn't count like NLR.

We don't kill them either >.>
-Signature removed-
Just as an additional note - I totally don't remember saying "Fair enough kill my ghost." because, well, why would i? it breaks NLR -_-

And also I watched you come over, from tides, and then someone took the ammo and i said to bizzel, "did he steal that ammo?"

Bizzel said yep you did ..

So, after watching you RUN back to tides - i shot you. its totally RP.

I just think its unfair how you basically think the rules dont apply to you - yet you come down harsh on everyone else who breaks them :/

You said this in your post too:
" So I wanted us to be "even". So I killed you.
And you were like: "Fair enought". And didn't care anymore."

Which is completly different to what you said after,
"But when he said it was fair enought. I did it"

These are TOTALLY different things. One if me giving up caring about you breaking the rules repeatedly. The other is me allowing you to kill me ( which i DIDNT).
ghost stole the ammo, then broke NLR and RDM" Smile
i saw it my self!
Pretty clear now Bizzel agreed ...
-Signature removed-
i agree totally with sniperwolf... not because i'm he's friend but i really saw it happen...
i'm just sayiing gystez is lying!
Your his friend backing him up.
Gystez stop making excuses. You're a nice guy .. but ...

You're the first one to want to get people banned for breaking rules n stuff; and yet you're happy to break them yourself when it suits you :/

I just don't think thats fair on everyone else mate, that's all.

You can't break rules to "get even". If someone else did that - I'm sure you'd be screaming for a ban for FailRP, NLR, and RDM.

I killed you for an RP reason. Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean you can break the rules; they still apply to you as well. -_-