Ghost
Dude. I want to say I sware to god. But I don't belive in god.
I didn't steal anything. Why would I?
+ I got full inventory as I have had in 2 days.
Also, Ghost was FailRP-ing when he got annoyed that I wouldn't let him in a little booth I made to stop people from coming into nexus (at the desk). He kept making excuses of why he could come in, keypad cracked my keypad for no reason (he gave none except that he wanted to come in).

Pepsi is a witness.
I am a SOURCE ENGINE GOD (proven in contest)

Source Engine Branch Leader of The Silent Warriors
www.swgaming.com

I am a hobbyist programmer. I know Lua, C++, Objective-C (h8 it), PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, XML, OpenLaszlo, and probably a few others that I can't remember.
And you shot me as police commander when I were president and then dc'ed.
And your saying I'm bad rping? You rdming shit.

Oh? No reply, eh? Because it's true?
(08-19-2010, 11:36 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: And you shot me as police commander when I were president and then dc'ed.
And your saying I'm bad rping? You rdming shit.

Oh? No reply, eh? Because it's true?

Seriously, you probably don't want to swear at someone for no reason on your own ban request thread. Stop acting like a little kid. How old are you, really?

And by the way, there's been two times on this forum where I've been proving a point to you and you end up not replying, probably because you knew I was right, so you might not want to mock him for MAYBE doing that. (He was probably busy, imo)

Anyway, on topic.

I could see this happening, Gystez is nice sometimes but I've seen him break rules sometimes when there are no admins on so this wouldn't be the first time.
(08-19-2010, 07:44 AM)Paven Wrote: I agree with panda. Ill say ban, but lets wait for other peopels reaction. And I also want bizzels statement before we do anything, or else there is no case. And i suggest soul checking the logs.

I agree with Paven. I say 24 hour ban. Agree Paven?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-19-2010, 06:16 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Everyone does?
Doesn't everyone yell RDM? and point out the guy? That doesn't count like NLR.

They do, but they don't run back and kill them after an approval like you did
(08-20-2010, 11:58 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 07:44 AM)Paven Wrote: I agree with panda. Ill say ban, but lets wait for other peopels reaction. And I also want bizzels statement before we do anything, or else there is no case. And i suggest soul checking the logs.

Im not Paven, but I agree with you he rdmed me, and I got a contract/order to kill him killed him, and he dced, and filed a ban on me.
(08-21-2010, 02:26 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:

Im not Paven, but I agree with you he rdmed me, and I got a contract/order to kill him killed him, and he dced, and filed a ban on me.

What in gods name does that have to do with this ban request ? ...
-Signature removed-
He got 19 hours ban. Thats final, no leav it be.
(08-21-2010, 09:54 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(08-21-2010, 02:26 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:

What in gods name does that have to do with this ban request ? ...

S.J, he says I killed him when I raided XD