CDM?
Yes, i know i started from the city tunnel, but the hole point of this thread is to say that the cop ran in front of the car, and that i couldn't stop the car(when i hit the cop) because of the nitro.
That doesn't explain why you've decided to drive that whole time with a car on your roof. Launching a nitro is your fault aswell, isn't it?
but you said you wouldn't have punished me if i didn't hit the cop, but i couldn't have not hit the cop at the time(at the time i hit the cop).
Yes i said that, what's the problem with it? One thing entails another. Your own video is against you, you:

- Had a car on your roof, the moment when you should already stop.
- Used a nitro on the public road, which could cause an incident, and it did.
- Did nothing after driving the officer over for good few seconds (i took your car up later).
my problem is that i couldn't not hit the cop from the time that he ran in front of my car.
So that will remain as your own problem, the main reasons for the accident are listed above.
The main reason why the cop died is because he chose to.
That's the moment when your arguments disappeared.

Watch the video once again and use common sense, think what caused the whole accident and think what could you do to avoid it.
even if i didn't have the car on top of my car the cop would have still wanted to run in front of my car.
No, he wasn't even moving.