CDM?
But he ran in front of my car, watch at the video to see
(12-30-2013, 12:22 AM)Rusty Wrote: But he ran in front of my car, watch at the video to see

It would be all understandable if you wouldn't drive ahead with a car on your roof, also using nitro at that time, what is stupid.
you punished me because i ran the cop over and i couldn't stop. So your really banning for fail rp?
You could stop. Watch the whole video (not sure which time i'm saying that) and you'll see the real cause of the CDM - your reckless driving.
But you said that you wouldn't have punished me if i didn't run the cop over, and if i couldn't stop at the time i was about to run him over i don't think that fair.
As i said, one thing entails another. I didn't pay attention to you until you ran the cop over, as i was dealing with another rule breakage situation.

I see no reason to unban you because you were purely the reason of the incident.
As specified by Freezak, the video provided only shows you breaking the rules.

It is FailRP to drive down a main road with another car on your roof - at that point alarm bells should be ringing for you to stop before making the situation even worse.

You had from 0:13 seconds to realise there was a cop standing in the middle of the road and from 0:15 before he moved into the side of the road you were driving on, before hitting him at 0:18. The moment you see anything on the road - you should immediately drive with due care and attention. In this case, you didn't. There were 2 people on the road, and you hit one of them.

Nitro use:
0:09

After closely looking at the video, you were travelling at 15 MPH at the time you hit the person - you weren't really going fast enough to not have enough thinking duration, you had just under 10 seconds to assess the situation.
A few seconds before hitting the players, you were still travelling at roughly 15 MPH. To say you weren't able to stop is a clear lie; how comes you were able to stop in about a second (15 MPH - 0 MPH) after hitting the person - nitro wasn't being used any time after 0:11 from what I can gather.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player HolyPenguin (STEAM_0:0:48014743) will stand as issued.
The suspension has since expired and the user was found to be breaking server rules, even with his own evidence.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator