Bannend By lagg
(12-29-2013, 11:41 PM)Freezak Wrote: These three people are your friends, obviously we know how they are going to explain the situation, that's why i'm not taking any witnesses.

You were "little" speeding, that's the main reason why you ran us over, not the lag.

No blackmamba is my friend and the other guy i just saw him couple times in fearless, and yeah man if you really think that way i give up because for my self i know it was the lagg and if the lagg wasnt there i could stop perfectly, but not that i needed to break because if the freaking lagg wasnt there i would have drive past you guys on the road and not make a 360 burn slip to CDM you... really whos that freaking stupid to CDM a Admin on purpose. Blame the guy who was driving on my side of the road not me. you dont take any witness because you know im right... you just think what you have seen on your screen not on my. things like this you must not think but listen and try to help me out in this with the most power you got to make it good for the both of us. but your just being in mean
Why would you even drift instead of simply holding a SPACE or S? That's the main reason why you perfectly ran all of us over with your drift. Nothing explains that.
(12-29-2013, 11:54 PM)Freezak Wrote: Why would you even drift instead of simply holding a SPACE or S? That's the main reason why you perfectly ran all of us over with your drift. Nothing explains that.

I didnt drift xD I was holding space and trying to avoid the car that was driving on my side of the road 0.o But the game lagged out on me so i couldnt do or see anything!i was avoiding the car on the road it self at the burgerking i dont know what the hell happend between the time i was trying to avoid the car and ran over you guys.. i told you i saw the car and next thing death bodies. i didnt freaking drift man wtf i dont even know how to drift 0.o
Yes you DID a drift, which killed all of us. Instead of avoiding a car like that you could either drive on the left side of the road either hold a SPACE/S and do nothing else.

No, you didn't glance off the car and then ran all of us over.
(12-30-2013, 12:02 AM)Freezak Wrote: Yes you DID a drift, which killed all of us. Instead of avoiding a car like that you could either drive on the left side of the road either hold a SPACE/S and do nothing else.

you still dont get it do you... The game lagged atm i got out of the tunnle to the city, so i coudlnt go right or left from the car in front of me because my screen frozed on me because the lag. Explain this to me: How did i drift and drive you guys over ON PURPOSE When i couldnt See/Do anything. I was holding space the whole freaking time when i saw nothing but my car and the car in front me. Maybe i hit the car a little and because of that i make the freaking 360 drift? i dont know because i Could not see anything :|
(12-30-2013, 12:12 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 12:02 AM)Freezak Wrote: Yes you DID a drift, which killed all of us. Instead of avoiding a car like that you could either drive on the left side of the road either hold a SPACE/S and do nothing else.

you still dont get it do you... The game lagged atm i got out of the tunnle to the city, so i coudlnt go right or left from the car in front of me because my screen frozed on me because the lag. Explain this to me: How did i drift and drive you guys over ON PURPOSE When i couldnt See/Do anything. I was holding space the whole freaking time when i saw nothing but my car and the car in front me. Maybe i hit the car a little and because of that i make the freaking 360 drift? i dont know because i Could not see anything :|

You didn't hit a car, you ran us over directly, somehow my screen didn't lag at all.
(12-30-2013, 12:13 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 12:12 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote:

You didn't hit a car, you ran us over directly, somehow my screen didn't lag at all.

Directly yes? like i drive into you with the front bumber at you? And you said i maked a drift on a magical way :| Owh so because your screen didnt lag for a sec(i think thats really special you must have a killer internet and computer) and the other 49 did lagged you dont beleave me?
There was a short lag, that's a fact, anyways i was talking with each other near the bp and my screen in fact didn't lag at that time.

By directly i meant that you ran us over without bouncing from the other car.
(12-30-2013, 12:21 AM)Freezak Wrote: There was a short lag, that's a fact, anyways i was talking with each other near the bp and my screen in fact didn't lag at that time.

By directly i meant that you ran us over without bouncing from the other car.

i got little lags really small lags but in the city it got really huge. after the crash some1 was talking but i couldnt see what he was saying because of the lagg it didnt show in chat. f1 didnt work, when i walk it tooked me back where i stood. after the crash i couldnt do much til the lag cleared up a little. i really got a huge lag i wouldnt lie about something like that
I still can't and i won't believe that you had a huge lag while passing the city and it "cleared up" after you ran us over. And it's a fact that you made a drift on us, don't know if accidental or not but we were clearly staying on the sidewalk, you did CDM 5-6 people. It's not "nothing".