Br on Mikkel (RDM, Failrp, Disconnecting to avoid ban)
Name of player: [FL:RP] Mikkel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37747315

Time in GMT: +/- 16:00

Server: V2D

Involved: [FL:RP] Tank, [FL:RP] Mikkel and me.

Summary: Samzo, Coront, Tank and me were doing a Courtrp. We had a meeting at the Lawyers Office. Tank and me were waiting there for Samzo and Coront, when suddenly Mikkel ran in and searched the office. He asked ''Wheres the presents''. (Cyril had a Cristmass rp, he spawned some presents and hid them.) When he started punching Tank, I pointed a pistol at him to make him leave. But he came back with a shotgun, trying to kill us. It took a little while, giving us time to call the Police, But he shot the door and killed us both. A few seconds later he disconnected. There was an admin online, so if he didn't disconnect that admin could have banned him.

Evidence: I do not have photos or a video, I hope Tank made them, but I copyed this from the console. It's not much, but I hope this will show you what happened. You could always check the console, to make sure I'm not lying.

Spoiler :
Mikkel Frank: wheres the presents
Mikkel Frank: move
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Cirylmas: Still one more present
Barney Barnebo: Not here.
Barney Barnebo: Leave.

Finley Gibson: i hid them
(<3) (OOC) The Green Grass Killer™: Yeah... No.
Finley Gibson: :]
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(OOC) Mythorxes: These swat people would rather arrest ppl and shoot ppl than actually
RPing
(OOC) [FL:RP]DJ_Badboy_69: i have it
(OOC) The CarKiller: how do you become weapon trader?
Barney Barnebo: Stop that (note: Mikkel was punching Tank)
(Advert) Micheal 'Flood' Stanson: Come to the Javier's Art Store across BP to buy old
artifacts. We only take cash, but there is an ATM outside.
Barney Barnebo: :/
(OOC) [FL:RP]DJ_Badboy_69: come to my house in where the reble hidout is
Finley Gibson: fearrp?
Your request has been sent to the government.
*** Barney Barnebo sends request to goverment: Police to Lawyers office now!

(Advert) Michael 'Ciryl' Lane: The Police have caught one of the muggers and has stated
the whereabouts of the last one
(Advert) Jackie Santorini: Come to the Javier's Art Store across BP to buy old artifacts.
We only take cash, but there is an ATM outside.
(Advert) Michael 'Ciryl' Lane: opposite the pool in that area
Your request has been sent to the government.
*** Barney Barnebo sends request to goverment: Opposite to Pool, someone with a shotgun is attacking us!
You received $85 salary. $15 paid to tax.
Barney Barnebo: Hes still there
*** Finley Gibson takes out a Desert Eagle from their backup.
[RDM Manager] You died! Open the report menu using the !report command.
[RDM Manager] You died! Open the report menu using the !report command.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Tank: HOW?

(Advert) Sebastian 'Handy' Roberts: Need some Weapons or Ammo ? Come to G's Guns
next to BP
Player [FL:RP] Mikkel left the game (Disconnect by user).
Player [FL:RP] Mikkel (STEAM_0:1:37747315) has disconnected.

i didnt disconnect to advoid arrest or anything like that but my mom called on me and im verry sorry of that my mom called on me thats can happend to everyone i didnt punchworing you pointed a gun on me and told me to leave and i left when i was walking out to my car taking my shoutgun and came in the house agin and you guys begin too shoot at me
(12-21-2013, 07:05 PM)eminem Wrote: i didnt disconnect to advoid arrest or anything like that but my mom called on me and im verry sorry of that my mom called on me thats can happend to everyone i didnt punchworing you pointed a gun on me and told me to leave and i left when i was walking out to my car taking my shoutgun and came in the house agin and you guys begin too shoot at me

Why did you use a weapon? Why didn't you just left? Why did you RDM us?
(Small input I avoided placing presents in people's bases/homes to avoid any problems.)
The accused player has one day to answer to the following question or this BR will be approved:

Why did you have to return with a shotgun? Why didn't you just leave instead?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
We have waited two days now, and Mikkel didn't respond.
hello i am back i have been on holliyday to polen so i am sorry that i havent anwser on this ban request.
Why did you have to return with a shotgun? Why didn't you just leave instead?
becouse i asked peacefull if there were any gifts in the house they opned the door i was going in side i was looking in a room when i was trying to come out some body blocked the door cant remeber his name but he punched me and sayed get out i tryped in chat move so i can come out but he was staying in the door opning so i coulten come out when one of the other guys pulled out a seven i think it was begin shoot in the roof and the man that blocked the door moved and i was running out side to my car to the bagage of my car and took my car and came inside the house agin and thats rp i sayed dont move drop you gun but the man with seven broke fearrp and begin shoot on me the other guy just took out a pistol too and shoot on me so thats isent rdm

sorry for i have spelled wrong some where Smile
You never said ''Dont move drop your gun''. Admins can check that in the logs. Why do you lie? You should know it will only extend your ban...
i was screming in my mic saying drop the guns but you broke fearrp and shoot after me.
.....You shouldn't be running into houses with shotguns, nor disconnecting from RP situations under any circumstances. Theoretically, if someone just told you to leave with a gun, you probably wouldn't saunter in again. Approved.