Goodbye.
Goodbye. Sad
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Glade
Goodbye.

[Image: cat-wave.jpg]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Glade
NO.

Hope to see you return one day.. D:
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Glade
Not really good that it ends like this, anyways we had plenty of good moments and conversations, good luck in the future!
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Glade
Goodbye iLikeCats. Shame to see this happen, but nonetheless you were a good guy and I'll miss seeing you on the server and having chats in OOC.

Best of luck for the future.
Regards,
aviator
Bye man. We have had some bad times and good times with each other but your still fun to play with. Smile
(12-14-2013, 02:24 AM)Rain Wrote: haha banned clean in the side of the jaw

Do you really have to go on every single person's goodbye thread and act like a total douchebag? Damn you're cool.
OT:
I love kitties too m8. I had fun playing with you while I still played. Sad to see you go.
EDIT:
[Image: 87612b1d-0ff7-4bbe-96f6-55456451a363_zpsd70600a4.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 3 users Like Kulthro's post:
  • Avenged, Glade, Rain
(12-14-2013, 09:24 PM)Kulthro Wrote: Do you really have to go on every single person's goodbye thread and act like a total douchebag? Damn you're cool.
OT:
I love kitties too m8. I had fun playing with you while I still played. Sad to see you go.
EDIT:

Agreed, he's done that on nearly every single goodbye post
The following 2 users Like Avenged's post:
  • Glade, Rain
Nah nah nah. Let's pawse a minute here. A word or two for you.

You successfully brought out the cat-side of me, a side of me which was purrrty secret, and I'm pawsibly going to hunt you down beclaws of that.
*cough*
Pawdon my tone.
I'd be lion if I said it's not a shame to see you go.

Now get meowta here and continue on your quest to spread the cat-flue, furr real.

*sigh*
Cat puns freak meowt.

Meow.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 6 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • aviator, Glade, Slintfibblas, Iraqi Eagle, Floodify, James_Gaff
(12-14-2013, 09:24 PM)Kulthro Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 02:24 AM)Rain Wrote: haha banned clean in the side of the jaw

Do you really have to go on every single person's goodbye thread and act like a total douchebag? Damn you're cool.
OT:
EDIT:

Different people understand things differently, it was a "inside" joke. Now reference "every single person's goodbye thread" where I have acted like a total douchebag without any personal reasons or be quiet.
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Glade