Goodbye.
(01-12-2014, 04:53 PM)Glade Wrote:
Quote:I am a guy, who plays on FearlessRP.

Fuk off

...ok...
(12-13-2013, 11:52 PM)Glade Wrote: Well i was caught DA (Double accounting) and i admitted it as i am not a liar.

Reason: Basically i wanted to leave FL back in the day so i got myself permanently banned. Time passed and i came across a new router. so i bought gmod again and got back into FL.

You got yourself permanently banned, meaning that you decided to RDM and proppush everyone and everything? Or did you just ask to be permanently banned? Because it's obviously the most logical thing to do since then you can't join back whenever you felt like returning. Honestly, even if you didn't feel like returning you could have just never joined back.

If you get a new router you don't have to buy GMod again, you don't even have to get a new account.

(12-13-2013, 11:52 PM)Glade Wrote: I don't see why i got banned for getting a new router. It was my mothers choice to upgrade not mine. So i had a chance and took it, so a second chance would be great but obviously that wont happen as the SA's have made there final decision.

You were using two accounts, it was your choice, you could've made an unban request.

(12-13-2013, 11:52 PM)Glade Wrote: Goodbye Beautiful people of FL. I'll miss you all.

bye
The following 1 user Likes Ted's post:
  • Nadrickk
I really do not know you, but it is sad to see someone leave. Goodbye and maybe I will meet you someday.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Glade
PureKaos97 Ye thanks for the comment, i was only messing with you kidWink

(01-15-2014, 10:48 PM)Glade Wrote: PureKaos97 Ye thanks for the comment, i was only messing with you kidWink

Haha! Smile