admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
There definitely was a revolt. Multiple people tried to kill me and were making adverts of "Take down the government" etc etc.

But this is all completely irrelevant anyway.

Spoiler :
Why so vitriolic?

I mean no offense at all, but you are taking this literally to another planet, i'm talking as far as another star system infact.
It's honestly pretty cute you didn't get your way in an RP, but in reality, i am positively definitely sure you won't get your way, even righteously so if you get shot for some bullshit reason or not. Vauld is a pretty rococo guy, even moreso when it comes to roleplays. There is a reason why he has 61 flippin' RP Points. He earned them, even if he ever gives himself an RP point later in time, will he not give out them to the attendees?
Shit, I remember one RP Vauld and I did along with Pavi and 10-12 other players, as a matter of fact he linked a picture somewhere in this exact thread, the Inception one. Damn was that fun. The problem was that there was 10-13y/o children pusillanimous practically of roleplays it seemed at least to me. I will gladly say that I do not hate children a single bit, however I will also gladly say that children don't understand rules 90% of the time and I will stand by that until my last damned breath, you don't even need evidence for me to say that.

I guess what I am trying to say is stop being childish and man up, and stop being so pervicacious. I'm aplomb this entire thing will be shut down with a single word. "Declined."

Oh, and may I end this diatribe by saying I do not like the taste of ass, nor do I lick them.
Topic closed to avoid tampering of statements and/or evidence.

Resolutions are being worked on.
Reviewed, appropriate action has been taken.