no reason to raid
Apologizing should not excuse yourself form punishment. As I am sure this is not the first time in your career you have done this, not even players get away with FailRP under vauld's watch.
What are you on about, you just don't stop. I'm not apologizing because I did something wrong, because I didn't. I had a valid reason to raid. I'm apologizing because I didn't tell him immediately after the raid. Mind your own business please.
(12-08-2013, 04:26 PM)Vauld Wrote: What are you on about, you just don't stop. I'm not apologizing because I did something wrong, because I didn't. I had a valid reason to raid. I'm apologizing because I didn't tell him immediately after the raid. Mind your own business please.

i still don't think its valid, had this been a normal player with the same idea it wouldn't fly... at all
Ehm, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If a player said "I was the president, but I was beat and my ruling was overthrown... I'm back to regain power throughout the city, I will rise again!" - I would say that it's a valid RP reason, and so would any other admin.
(12-08-2013, 05:10 PM)Vauld Wrote: Ehm, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If a player said "I was the president, but I was beat and my ruling was overthrown... I'm back to regain power throughout the city, I will rise again!" - I would say that it's a valid RP reason, and so would any other admin.

um, and that's ok even though you died, so "rp" you magically come back to life and claim your vengeance by killing a president who wasn't even part of the rp. to me that sounds like rebels "needing" a cop car for an rp, pulling over a random cop and killing him and taking his car. idk about you but im shore the ooc would be flooded with fail rp and rdm comments after that.
It's called RP. It was an extension of the hanging RP, I was ruling, I was beat up by an angry mob, I barely survived. Enzyme whom was my top guard, dragged me out. He sought revenge for my downfall. He and I raided the president to regain control of the city. Once control was regained, Enzyme was my top guard again.
(12-08-2013, 05:53 PM)Vauld Wrote: It's called RP. It was an extension of the hanging RP, I was ruling, I was beat up by an angry mob, I barely survived. Enzyme whom was my top guard, dragged me out. He sought revenge for my downfall. He and I raided the president to regain control of the city. Once control was regained, Enzyme was my top guard again.

ok i see how you want it to go, but the reality is they beat you and your friend to death, with the full intention to kill you. im sorry it didnt go your way but not all rps do.

Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

i pasted this rule because it states that when you die you "forget" what you did in past life, now i understand what your trying to do and that would be fine if you were rping with just private with your friends but to simply stitch together a different outcome in a public rp were they wanted to kill you and most certainly did. this rule should apply to you as it does all to us.
We both died from a crowd who didn't Fear RP. Our deaths should of never happened. Due to the fact we died in result of rule-breaking which is OOC. I decided that it would be better to act as though I barely survived, and continue the RP rather than to ban the entire crowd of people who didn't Fear RP. Look at this picture:

[Image: 2013_12_07_00003.jpg]

No one in the crowd Fear RP'ed, I wasn't going to ban the entire crowd.. So what I did was, RP like I barely survived and continued the RP I had going which I think was the better outcome of the two.
(12-08-2013, 06:25 PM)Vauld Wrote: We both died from a crowd who didn't Fear RP. Our deaths should of never happened. Due to the fact we died in result of rule-breaking which is OOC. I decided that it would be better to act as though I barely survived, and continue the RP rather than to ban the entire crowd of people who didn't Fear RP. Look at this picture:

[Image: 2013_12_07_00003.jpg]

No one in the crowd Fear RP'ed, I wasn't going to ban the entire crowd.. So what I did was, RP like I barely survived and continued the RP I had going which I think was the better outcome of the two.

they simply did what you did, they killed you with an rp reason. mass hist-aria got out of control and you were rushed. but so your defense is that they broke a rule (that i see broken all the time and many admins/mods do not respond to it, and many admins just pull you over and talk to you) but you claim to be a good Samaritan by not banning these people out of whim and instead broke a server rule making the first rule brake void? that's not how it works. admin or not. those people dont deserve a ban for trying to entertain you in your rp.
That paragraph made no sense. I didn't Fail RP, or break Fear RP, when I RP'ed the people's death. These people broke Fear RP and Fail RP'ed. Instead of banning them, I just continued my RP as if I was just beaten. Which I said in my last post... Also you have a lot of sentence fragments, spelling errors, capitalization errors and a run on sentence, making your argument generally impossible to understand.

But I'll stand by my last point:
I didn't Fail RP, or break Fear RP, when I RP'ed the people's death. These people broke Fear RP and Fail RP'ed. Instead of banning them, I just continued my RP as if I was just beaten.

Furthermore, my death was OOC. I could of easily said, "Step back or ban, Failure to Fear RP", but at that point I would have to ban the entire crowd, which I didn't really want to do. This rule-breaking minge-crowd ended up killing me, so it's simple. Instead of banning the entire crowd, and demoting the president to get my spot back (Which would of been 100% valid) I decided to try to incorporate it into the RP instead.