BR on Daddy^^
Name of playerCheeseaddy^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45566340

Time in GMT: 3:20 PM (In Austria near Germany)

Server: v33x

Summary: I've contrawhore in the Tides Hotel and heard from the Gas Station the Sound of destroying Contra's i ran in the Hotel tryed to open the door without unlocking and the Door has go open. I ran in and waited a few seconds before i typed the Code in the Keypad. "Daddy^^" has destroyed my Contrabands as Citizien and as i said :"Why are u random raid me? Wanna get banned, im recording" - He changed the Job or disconnected O_o

Evidence: Here is the Fraps Movie about that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr9L09Jsg...e=youtu.be
Yeah I was in the game when this happened, he often breakes rules and what is that in the top left a camera on nexus?? Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-07-2013, 03:27 PM)SynicalGary Wrote: Yeah I was in the game when this happened, he often breakes rules and what is that in the top left a camera on nexus?? Smile

It's not mine ^^ Cheese But i put a Camera in my Room. I dont know why it switch so many times to another Camera Screen Cheese Maybe its my Fail and i make anything false by putting the Camera.

X)
I support this BR, Daddy is a rule breaker and once me and Daddy were corleone's and he stole my car without any reason
SynicalGary Wrote:Yeah I was in the game when this happened, he often breakes rules and what is that in the top left a camera on nexus?? Smile

MrPsychoNightmare Wrote:I support this BR, Daddy is a rule breaker and once me and Daddy were corleone's and he stole my car without any reason

Please refrain from posting in a ban request unless you are the accused or have valuable evidence to provide to the case.
Regards,
aviator
(12-08-2013, 09:51 AM)Aviator Wrote:
SynicalGary Wrote:Yeah I was in the game when this happened, he often breakes rules and what is that in the top left a camera on nexus?? Smile

MrPsychoNightmare Wrote:I support this BR, Daddy is a rule breaker and once me and Daddy were corleone's and he stole my car without any reason

Please refrain from posting in a ban request unless you are the accused or have valuable evidence to provide to the case.

ok, sorry d:
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, Daddy^^ (STEAM_0:0:45566340), was found violating rules regarding raiding.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator