[CLOSED] [Market] Christmas time!
Steam name:[FL:RP] Mikkel
In-game name:Mikkel Frank
Why would you like to win?:becouse i love them game and i want to be faomus
In-game Christmas wish:guns some friends and a car and some good people to play with and a clan Cheese

Thanks for doing this giveawey Happy Christmas to Everbody Cheese
Steam name: DANBIDz
In-game nameCheeseanny Drayton
Why would you like to win?: i would like to win because i really would like to do a giveaway on Xmas day and it will help fund it Tounge
In-game Christmas wish: A new suit for xmas <3
[Image: high-5.png]
Steam name:Scotch Mcreg
In-game name: Charlie.B
Why would you like to win?: I busk on the streets for free but take any donations out of kindness so I give a lot and dont get a lot back so I would love to win it for some money Smile
In-game Christmas wish: Make it my profession and also get a BMW Smile
Steam name: ProSynG #DareOfficialToTheTop
In-game name: Mark Smegflap
Why would you like to win?: Because I am poor and love the server and Christmas Cheese
In-game Christmas wish: Lamboghini and A Nice 100k Suit!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Steam name: xxXXPACKMANXXx
In-game name: john smart
What would you like to give?:i would like to give a VW golf MK11

Steam name: xxXXPACKMANXXx
In-game name: john smart
Why would you like to win?Thinkingo i can buy a nice suit and 4 person car to role play with
In-game Christmas wishThinkingo we have enough money to buy kids xmas presents
How will I recieve my price?
Steam name: Howich
In-game name: Howich Ohali
Why would you like to win?: I could improve my rp with money.
In-game Christmas wish: Have a good time on the server without griefers/cheaters.
Steam name Meteor
Search my steam name with: totheship
In-game nameToungeeter Griffin
Why would you like to win?: Because I've started to play fearless again and I really enjoy playing, with a friendly community once again. I feel this would give me a boost to get me that little further, to once again be the top Smile
In-game Christmas wish: A new car, preferably a BMW and some cash. - Appreciate you doing this bro, have a merry Christmas!
-
Meteor (rep)
steam name: Unconscious
In-game name: Morgan Freeman
Why would you like to win?: I would like to win so i can help others with money problems and give them some if the money if they need a car to get around.
In-game Christmas wish: A good RP event with no rule breakers. and thanks for doing this have a merry Christmas
Smile 
Steam nameCheeseumbo1122
In-game name: Mr Smith
Why would you like to win?: i want to win Money becuse i dont have so much Money and i dreaming about a Bmw, so please Santa let me win Money, i never gonne stop playing this game .