Vault 1
Nice, the pics Cheese.

Now I can see what was behind the door "President and SS only".

Nice building there Tounge
So is it open-ended for anyone to join the RP,or is it for "best epic players" only?I would love to have some serious roleplaying other than a bunch of loling noobs.
Well its difficult to get going.
Basically what is supposed to happen is:
We paste it, buy all the doors etc.
Then the president comes down, brings the cops with him
We brief the cops, get them in the position.
The president says a nuke is coming to EvoCity, citizens will die if they do not come down
Citizens come in, we lock them into the recreational room until we have enough people down there.
Then we put the bunker on full lockdown, cut off all contact from the outside world, then let the rp flow from then onwards.
Unfortunately we have never finished the full setup due to crashes, minges, and failrp'ers Smile
(07-12-2011, 02:56 PM)Storm Wrote: Well its difficult to get going.
Basically what is supposed to happen is:
We paste it, buy all the doors etc.
Then the president comes down, brings the cops with him
We brief the cops, get them in the position.
The president says a nuke is coming to EvoCity, citizens will die if they do not come down
Citizens come in, we lock them into the recreational room until we have enough people down there.
Then we put the bunker on full lockdown, cut off all contact from the outside world, then let the rp flow from then onwards.
Unfortunately we have never finished the full setup due to crashes, minges, and failrp'ers Smile

We were about to yesterday but people were too excited from the drop event. ^^
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Storm that sounds so cool.
The vault and such looked awesome!
Especially the toilet... kinda looks like mine.
AWSUM!

Holey SHEET Thats Looks Awesome! Great Job! Smile
nice
I did the RP and it wasnt that fun. The SS and President just sat in the office while everyone else ran around shooting, kniving and whacking everyone with whatever they could find. Everyone was screaming and it became hectic.

Me, Toast, and this Rapist Cop took the bunk and guarded it covertely with Desert Eagles and such. Then, I pm'ed Whoop I think it is, and I asked him (OOC) How I could RP breaking the door down. I wanted to use a Molotov but nobody had any so he just Removed the door. Tounge

Overall it was neat but there wasnt much order so it got boring after a bit.