Perma Ban
Your name: Tornadium Axonium (Dat Fukken Disk)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10855870

Banning Admin: No idea

Ban Length: No idea

Reason for the ban: From what i'm told my ban reason was "Terrible Player, RDMing, Fail Cop.

Why we should unban you: Admin that was online went completely nuts with perma bans and banned 4-5 people all at the same time.

I think i may have been caught in the bans by mistake or something?.

Rebels were raiding the city, rebels were spamming request with "We're going to kill the president ectra ectra". Killed rebels for constantly attacking, they were constantly breaking NLR.

Admin called John McGraw asked me why i killed people, told him rebels were raiding and breaking NLR, He didn't say anything after that and just followed me around.

If you need witnesses to the event most of the police force online at the time and 5-6 other players saw the entire incident. More people are making tickets regarding the mass ban thing.

There was no proof provided, admin didn't even try to investigate the situation before i got banned. He was there for about 30 seconds then the bans fell.
From what I've heard the server was busy - and full of people failing.

So rule breakers had extended bans I think due to them only breaking rules when no admins are on.

But weren't you banned earlier?
Somebody said you gunned down an unarmed rebel in the street - just for being a rebel - is that true?
(07-08-2011, 10:11 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: From what I've heard the server was busy - and full of people failing.

So rule breakers had extended bans I think due to them only breaking rules when no admins are on.

But weren't you banned earlier?
Somebody said you gunned down an unarmed rebel in the street - just for being a rebel - is that true?

Yes, i was banned earlier for 30 minutes when i went AFK.

He wasn't unarmed. He shot someone then holstered as i opened fire.
Bumping.
Any further word about my ban?
Well, you're a new player - yet you've been banned a couple of times in quick succession - and the banning admin thought it was necessary to perm ban you it seems.

But, we could give you one more chance if you'd like - so long as you realise that if an admin bans you again - it'd have to be a perm ban?
I'd appreciate the unban but i'd like to say my piece first.

I was banned once because i accidentally jumped on someone and killed them during a raid. No malicious intent. The second time i was nowhere near the incident where 5-6 people got perma'd in a row.

I figured i just got banned by mistake.

This ban the admin didn't even speak to me. He just started laying down bans on 5-6 people without consulting or going near me. I killed one rebel in the street because he was spamming request with threats and shooting people. Then about 10 minutes later after some rebels were breaking NLR i got hit with a perma while i was helping a new player understand the system.

Okay, well you're unbanned now - so just have a quick read of the rules when you get on if you could,

And enjoy RPing Smile