Unban PERM BAN.
Vauld i dont know what you want me to say, but it is quite demotivating.
As for me it looks like this is going nowhere and everyone is just harsh on me for 1 little mistake?

The Mods i spoke to understood me and agreed on most of what i said. I've learned that what i did is a big deal, so next time i will think twice before doing something similar.

It would be great if you guys can come on TS3 so we can handle this in a more personal and kind way.
(11-21-2013, 03:14 AM)Jokhah Wrote: The man has even attempted to make contact with Temar who ignored him. Seems legit.

wtf you on about I have not ignored him, i was not told by him, he reported to moderators
when I was told I took immediate action

and warned
I have removed the posts from those who are deciding to be very unhelpful.

We will have a result to this soon and I am going out of my way to do it. All stories have been told and we are going to reach a verdict, until then the thread will be locked to prevent more unnecessary posting.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Naticha, STEAM_0:0:4880642) has been lifted due to warning us about the exploit.
Please note, a 6 hour PTE blacklist will be applied as the exploit was used an excessive amount.

[FL] Termin
Server Administrative Team