Unban PERM BAN.
(11-19-2013, 08:32 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I appreciate the fact that you reported it to the admins.

However I'm not amuzed that you first spawned props like a hundred time, the only result could be a laggy/crashing server.

So because you reported it, I'd say a permanent blacklist from props and an unban.

So theres no point to come back at all then... if i cant build anything? I mean seriously this is getting silly. if i would want to do bad i would have been doing it on the busy server. and do stuff like the guy named "wound" did.

I mean i am quite new and i get treated like a criminal -.-'
I personally dont think a permanent blacklist is needed here. More like a couple days or a week if we want to do that.

No harm came from the spawning, no deaths and crashes. He shouldnt of spawned it a hundred times but that is what the blacklist is for.
I spoke Naticha on TeamSpeak for 2-3 hours after this incident. He told me how he reported it and never used it to harm players. When speaking to him he never showed any anger towards me or any of the other staff and was very patient while waiting for the activation code to come through as the website was having issues.

I don't think a perm blacklist is necessary. As he said, he never tried to kill people with it.
120h blacklist seems fair to me.
I can has unban then right :3 Meow...
To be honest, I don't really like your attitude. You seem continuously condescending, sarcastic and entitled throughout the thread.
(11-20-2013, 06:52 AM)Vauld Wrote: To be honest, I don't really like your attitude. You seem continuously condescending, sarcastic and entitled throughout the thread.

Ok.
You know how annoying it is to get banned like this? without warning or what so ever? if you check out my hours played you'd see i am quite new...
And seriously this is taking forever, if i wanted to destroy or harm your servers i would have gone to V2D and do what "wound" did instead i done 0 harm on the V2P EMTY server and after i contacted your mods before people abused this.

So basically if you look at it from my point of view its nothing more then a big fuck you in the face. Thats why i cant take this threat serious anymore cause its been almost a week already and i started to care less about what the result will be. My experience is ruined regardless of a positive outcome or negative.
you did something you shouldn't, now you facing the consequences
you are appealing your ban so you are suppose to be making us want to unban you and give you another chance
but you just seam to have an attitude and trying to hurry is up, you know people who try and rush our decision usually end up worse off
and its ONLY been 3 Days
So what else do you want from me? i done my story, i told you guys i did not harm or ment to harm anything.

I do not feel guilty as i did not destroy anything or abuse anything. I spawned it a few times in doors killed myself in the process of it. Not thinking it would be such a BIG deal...
RIGHT after i tried to help you guys by reporting it.

And after that i did not use it anymore. So ok basically i feel that you admins are quite harsh on me, therefor i care less everyday.
I've said sorry, i've said i wont do it again, i've explained myself 100 times, i understand its just as annoying for you as it is for me.
Acting like you won't care, will just make us not care. So as far as I'm concerned, you clearly have no incentive to add anything productive to the server. Also, it's really not annoying to me, or others to deal with these. What's annoying is your "I don't care" attitude. If you don't care, then I'll just deny this case?