Joe Skylynx - Unban Request
Jarz. What the hell?

1) I just re-read your post, you had your BR open, for what is a name? Or did you think I was Joey, evading suspensions?
2) In this context, the steam is not applicable, FL is not the internet Police
3)
Quote:was "waiting for other people to notice" and "People are going to talk so differently to me now.".
Proof? I never said people are going to, but I said to a few people that they DO talk differently.
4)
Quote:...MSN...
That is directly related to the stability of the server, as stated by DoomDude, a DDoS to an online community is like holding a knife to a man's neck.
5)
Quote: Don't get me wrong, I want Doctor unbanned, but I want him punished for doing something this childish.
How do you want me punished? Death Penalty? Public Flogging? Branding with Irons? Perma Ban? Kick? Jail? Asking that I could change my name?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(11-12-2013, 05:51 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Jarz. What the hell?

1) I just re-read your post, you had your BR open, for what is a name? Or did you think I was Joey, evading suspensions?
3)
Quote:was "waiting for other people to notice" and "People are going to talk so differently to me now.".
Proof? I never said people are going to, but I said to a few people that they DO talk differently.
4)
That is directly related to the stability of the server, as stated by DoomDude, a DDoS to an online community is like holding a knife to a man's neck.
5)
Quote: Don't get me wrong, I want Doctor unbanned, but I want him punished for doing something this childish.
How do you want me punished? Death Penalty? Public Flogging? Branding with Irons? Perma Ban? Kick? Jail? Asking that I could change my name?

0.) Dunno why I was warned when I am involved with this.
1.) Don't know what this has to do with a Ban Request, and I knew you weren't Joey, but I was shocked to see the name.
2.) I was equalizing everything. I am stating in the United States one person cannot be taken to trail or anything like that for this. I guess you don't want the bright side.
3.) The conversation went something like that, sorry if words or out of place or what not.
4.) I was just stating what Nev basically said.
5.) I want you unpermabanned, you are a solid player and FL needs people like you. However, I do believe a punishment much smaller than a perma should be issued for th is, because it is a rule to not impersonate.
Edit: last post until requested to if needed
(11-12-2013, 06:12 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 05:51 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Jarz. What the hell?

3)
4)
5)

0.) Dunno why I was warned when I am involved with this.
1.) Don't know what this has to do with a Ban Request, and I knew you weren't Joey, but I was shocked to see the name.
2.) I was equalizing everything. I am stating in the United States one person cannot be taken to trail or anything like that for this. I guess you don't want the bright side.
3.) The conversation went something like that, sorry if words or out of place or what not.
4.) I was just stating what Nev basically said.
5.) I want you unpermabanned, you are a solid player and FL needs people like you. However, I do believe a punishment much smaller than a perma should be issued for th is, because it is a rule to not impersonate.

Impersonate staff. Anyhow, could you give me the rule section and rule number? Sorry, I've read though and couldn't find it.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

The rule for imersonating staff is the first paragraph. Common sense. This and in combo of Nevs post (2.)(cannot quote I am on my phone)) concludes my point. Can I please not be called back to this thread please?
(11-12-2013, 06:43 AM)Jarz Wrote: The rule for imersonating staff is the first paragraph. Common sense. This and in combo of Nevs post (2.)(cannot quote I am on my phone)) concludes my point. Can I please not be called back to this thread please?

FLRP Ruleset Wrote:The following rules are made to make clear what is allowed and what is not, this is required for any decent roleplay server. We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that. It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

General Rules
1.Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

2. Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others.

3. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.

5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.

7. An admin request message (@ command) should contain useful information such as the reason you need help. Non-informative, aggressive or caps-locked messages will get you kicked.

8. Scamming is not allowed.

9. Do not steal items which other players have dropped to carry out a transaction.

10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

11. Do not jump or walk on anyone in ragdoll mode.

12. Do not hostage a fireman when he is in your base to extinguish a fire.

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

14.No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

15. It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.
16. No extremist names such as: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin" or derivatives.

17. Do not use extremist symbols such as swastikas or hammers and sickles.
18.Your name should contain some alphabetic characters so it's possible to get you warranted for example.
19. No advertising things that are not FL related in any form (ie. Steam names, OOC chat etc.)

Nothing about impersonation. FL had/has a automatic ban system for those who impersonate administrators or moderators. Why is this a point?

And I believe you can be called back until such a time that you are no longer needed. But eh.

EDIT:

Hey, Mikey. What evidence?

EDIT2:

I gotta go to school now, I'll be back around 4:00pm GMT.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

In light of the evidence provided I have decided to deny this unban request.

Doctor Internet was proven to have posed as Joey Skylynx with the intent to mislead people and gather information while doing so, not as a humorous joke. Furthermore, anything related to Fearless in a Steam chat, obviously applies for any and all sorts of ratification on Fearless itself.

Please note, any sort of trickery or attempt to mask your identity, especially with the identity of a permanently suspended individual, with any intent (especially for a practical purpose such as gathering information and intentionally misleading others) is considered to be against the rules as it can be applied to the use of common sense.
I can't agree with this perm ban.

Although it was strange and unnecessary to use the Steam name of someone else.

Edit: I've received a message from a trusted source that there were more reasons behind the name change than just joking around therefore instead of ban remove a shortening to 1 week.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
After further deliberation between the SAs and Soul, the ban has been extended to 2 weeks, as we feel that this was a deliberate attempt to mislead Zaeed and yes, despite your protests Internet, we feel that it is related to FL. We also note the fact that you neglected to mention your 'discussion' with Zaeed in your original unban request post, which is omitting part of the truth. As such, your ban is now 2 weeks, and if there is any repeat, you will be permanently banned. This is your last warning.