Goodbye Fearless
(11-07-2013, 12:16 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I'm a liar cause I said you were free to play "as of now", at the time? After further investigating, we concluded you weren't innocent.

You won't be missed, bye bye.

No, the ban about FearRP. That you said I ran away after I said "wait". That was not true. When I typed wait and typing why it was not FearRP, tou was already making the ban. But because you're an admin. You can do that without knowing my story and just giving an unfair ban. I then saying that I could better gonna cry at my Steam friends is way to low for an admin being.

<hr>

And yes, why do I get a direct permaban for 'hacking' while another has a month ban. And also if you investigated further, you could tell what 'hack' I was using. Still didn't received the log which clearly can say I used 'hacks'.

You aren't done with me yet.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • ProfessionaL N00B, DAT_AIM, Rahiro, Bigmacintosh
Well, I must say I'm sad to see you go. Honestly, I never knew you well enough, but from the start I could tell you were a good addition to this community. I do hope this all gets sorted out one day and that you will return but until then, I wish you farewell.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:47864721&b=12]
Sincerely,
Sir Stevie
Community Donator
The following 1 user Likes SirStevie's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye. Sad
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
You will be missed, farewell.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
(11-07-2013, 02:51 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: You aren't done with me yet.

pls
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye.
People will remember about you.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Wood, ProfessionaL N00B
Wow... I saw u a few times n I say alot of ur posts... U a good person n Ill hate to see u leave... Well... I guess ill have to say, bye...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
The following 1 user Likes Minitank's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
(11-07-2013, 08:05 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Quite odd that you get a permanent suspension for supposedly using hacks, where as someone who was actually using hacks on the server (caught on tape) and proppushing, got a mere month.

The system once again shows serious flaws.

Here's the thread regarding the guy who used speedhack:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=clown

Here's an image of his ban on he ban-page.
[Image: 1z3w8z6.png]

Now, I'll be quite frank..

How's it possible that someone who hasn't done jack-shit for the community in a positive way gets a month ban (that's what it was.) and someone who actually made programs, spent time helping and improving the community gets a permanent suspension?
I don't see the logic, it'd almost seem as if you're trying to push those who help your community away.

Wow this is so true.... Also, I can understand that you ban him, the logs showed him hack that is what the team said. But really logs is 'never wrong'? It is still a computer program. There are always problems with those matters.

You removed someone from the community when he tried to improve it. And you just remove him from the community so easy? Or am I wrong here?

''You will not be missed'', please do not talk as you are FL community itself. He will be missed, look at all the posts here. But ofcourse you didn't take time to read them, because you do not care about this whole case.
The following 2 users Like Ryder's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, ProfessionaL N00B
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsKDaQIX54
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, ProfessionaL N00B
I personally think narc should apolagise for that nasty comment.

The following 5 users Like Glade's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, ProfessionaL N00B, DAT_AIM, Nadrickk, Rahiro