Goodbye Fearless
(11-17-2013, 03:57 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 02:48 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: I'm a firm believer in loyalty, when a drug dealer sells drugs to a stranger he is careful of police. When he sells drugs to his brother he is not. He has no reason to be, so why when Mavis helped create and innovate new and imaginative ideas for the server at large did you ban her like a stranger. Not deal with her as a brother, a creater, a friend to the community at large.

I'm struggling to understand what exactly you're going on about.
Loyalty is showing allegiance, not hoping your brother doesn't turn you in for selling Crackers or Ah-pen-yen, and I sure f*cking bet you if you two get busted for dealing that shit your brother would leave you in the dust.
You must come from a broken family where one wouldn't take a bullet for the other.
It's also the case that if your brother doesn't say anything to the police and you eventually get busted, he can't leave you in the dust due to him being an accomplice in crime for keeping his mouth shut.
You ought to provide some arguments that are actually correct before trying to undermine someone's point of view, he's entitled to his opinion, now back off.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Jono
I hope you receive a unban. From what you have told me, you was wrongly accused. I hope to see you again!
(11-17-2013, 03:34 AM)Zaeed Wrote: Or we can act like objective adults, realise there is always two sides to a story and stop jumping the admin teams throats and attacking them for taking decisions that are for the better of FL. Of course this would require people to act objectively and not throw around strong words regarding the supposed loyalty of the admin team.
If anything the staff are loyal to Fearless and not anyone member, regardless of how they conducted themselves in the affair they are human beings, not machines to bow to your every whim. They take decisions for the benefit of the server and when someone disagrees with that decision it's like the end of the world. Why is it the player base seems to believe individual members over senior staff and even soulripper? It's absurd, even when they repeatedly sacrifice time from their lives to deliver a service to you for which you behave ungratefully. You also fail to consider that there is a possibility of 'Mavis' lying, and given the attacks FL has sustained it is entirely reasonable to presume that whatever occurred could be construed as related to said attacks. Furthermore it's fairly reasonable that harsh methods might be taken to protect the service some of you love to berate upon.

Alright you want to act like an objective adult then you should realise there are always more than two sides to a story and isnt it our right as members to say whenever we are unhappy - the members are important, very important - without the members there would be no community infact admins are important but some of them are replaceable. I do believe some staff members do a pretty amazing job, they act very reasonable and they allow members to follow their thoughts before they are to punish someone.
I think it is our right to stand up for what we believe is right, I will not tolerate everything and as this is a very big community there will always be someone who is really pissed off by some decisions and because he got taught to stand up for his rights he will make sure he gets his rights. Most of us live in a democratic state and that is a very good thing. Our ancestors fought for freedom. They did not want to be ruled by some cousin-fudgers who name theirselves King and Queen, They did not want to be imprisoned or punished without evidence and without trial - that is why we got democracy even though democracy is not the right way but a step closer to equality than any other philosophy of state.
I will always respect some of the admins who do a great job and I will never forget their work and deidcation
But in the end we do not have to treat anyone like a king or a queen. The admins chose to be administrators and they got benefits from their decision aswell as a lot of work. I have never seen someone refusing the honour to be an admin.
There are a lot of communites where admins are not questioned that often
And at the moment I have to say that this community is a unfriedly one compared from what I know a community is.

I do not doubt the chance of Mavis lying because there are always more than two sides to a story.
In fact more people are angry about the way one of the senior staff members just pisses on being polite and objective or kind.
How someone promotes aggresiveRP unlike anyone else on the server suddenly bans someone for promoting aggresiveRP - that does not make sense to me.

I hope all of us will get more reasonable and objective and a bit more fiendly because we all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another

I thank you, Zaeed it is always a pleasure to read your rational comments.You are right in a lot of ways and do not see my post as an direct respond but more as general thought about the community.

I wish everyone a wonderful sunday,
-Crowh

the whole King paragraph is an unlucky accident. I did not know one of the FL Staff-Members named himself King and I did not intend to insult him as a cousin-fudger.
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Adman
ken wi stahp dis tred plis
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme